Private Paradise in Playa del Carmen
Le Rêve Hotel & Spa • Playa del Carmen, Mexico
- A Three-Night Stay for Two in a Garden ($553) or Horizon ($630) Suite
- Or, a Four-Night Stay for Two in a Garden ($690) or Horizon ($793) Suite
- Daily Continental Breakfast
- Bottle of Wine and Welcome Drink Upon Arrival
- One Dinner for Two, Chef's Selection with Bottle of House Wine at Naay Restaurant
- Internet Access at Restaurant, Pool, and Lobby
- In-Suite Flower Arrangement
- Taxes and Service Charge Included
When it comes to planning the perfect getaway to Cancún, it's easy to lose your bearings in the jungle of options.
But you don't have to be Tarzan to rescue your lady from lackluster lodging: Swoop in on this week's Escape for a three-night stay for two in a Garden ($553) or Horizon ($630) Suite at Playa del Carmen's Le Rêve Hotel & Spa.
Or, make it a four-night stay in a Garden ($690) or Horizon ($793) Suite. Either way, you'll receive daily continental breakfast, in-suite wine and flowers, and one dinner for two at Naay Restaurant.
It's guaranteed that you'll go bananas for this adults-only boutique hotel, secluded in the rainforest nearly an hour from Cancún's high-rise resorts. With only 25 rooms available (each with a balcony or garden), this private paradise makes the perfect setting for honeymoons, anniversaries, and other romantic monkey business.
Each unique suite features handmade Mexican wall tile, a rain shower, plush bathrobes, and daily turndown service—plus a bottle of wine and fresh flowers upon arrival.
If Jane's joints are tight from the flight, treat her to a Swedish massage at the on-site spa, or enjoy a private yoga session overlooking the white-sand beach. Be sure to leave plenty of time to monkey around in the water, whether you're swimming with dolphins or enjoying exotic cocktails in the tropical pool.
And when nature calls, head back into the wild to explore the ruins at Tulum, Chichén Itzá, or Cobá—the latter, according to BBC Travel, is worth the jungle views alone.
Finally, sit down to a candlelit dinner at Le Rêve's Naay Restaurant to feast on exotic local flavors matched with an extensive wine and tequila selection. Just a few days at this palace of pampering and you'll feel like the smartest guy in the Animal Kingdom.
"If you're seeking privacy and serenity, you'll appreciate the luxury at this new beachfront boutique hotel just outside Playa. Expect polished service and thoughtful touches such as homemade soaps and posh bedding."-- Fodor's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Reservations are required and subject to availability
- Blackout dates for Garden; August 7 to 22, September 3-5, 9-12, 23, October 3-5, 27-29, November, 3-5, 10-12, 19, 20, December 1-3
- Blackout dates for Horizon: August 19-22, September 10-11, October 27-29, November 3-5, 10-12, 19-20, December 1-3
- Voucher does not include tax or gratuity
- Voucher cannot be applied towards previous reservations or groups
- Normal property cancellation policies apply; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 20, 2011 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2016 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2011 • Enjoy By December 20, 2011
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings