Soulful Sustainability in the Jamaican Mountains
Zimbali Retreats • Negril, Jamaica
- A Four- ($811) or Five-Night ($940) Stay for Two Guests in a Cottage
- Or, a Four- ($2,380) or Five-Night ($2,738) Stay for Four Guests in a Villa
- All Meals Included with a Private Chef
- Day Trip to Negril, Jamaica
- Cooking Jamaica Style Class for Each Guest
- Jungle Tour and Rasta Lunch
- Guided Waterfall Tour
- Organic Farm Tour
- River Cooldown/Hydrotherapy
- One $50 Drink Credit
As Bob Marley said, in every life we have some trouble—and when you don't Escape, you make it double. Compose your own Redemption Song with this week's Rasta retreat to the mountains of Jamaica for an all-inclusive stay at Zimbali Retreats.
Enjoy a four- ($811) or five-night ($940) stay for two guests in a cottage; or a four- ($2,380) or five-night ($2,738) stay for four guests in a villa, including all meals, guided tours, a day trip to Negril, and a $50 drink credit.
"I have traveled the world and nothing compares to the personal touch of [Zimbali Retreats]," says one FlipKey reviewer. "Every conversation, every meal, every beverage, every hike was transformed into a powerful display of love. This was by far the best vacation ever."
This 7.5-acre sustainable farm promises to treat you right every day and every night with solar-powered electricity, natural spring water, and organic fruits and vegetables. Get together with your family and friends in a rustic cottage or spacious villa above the trees, each featuring valley views, cable television, and a stereo for pumping your Songs of Freedom.
Choose from vegetarian, seafood, or traditional Jamaican menus prepared by a personal chef in Zimbali's outdoor kitchen. Or, learn to Stir It Up yourself with a Jamaican cooking class taught over a wood fire. Tour the fertile valley where much of your food is grown, then take a dip in the clear mountain springs where Marley himself bathed in the shade of the bamboo canopy.
None but yourself can free your mind, and this holistic healing center provides the perfect environment to do so. Consult with Bongo Roach, a Rasta elder and certified herbalist, on organic remedies. Indulge in a natural hydrotherapy massage beneath the nearby waterfall.
Don't worry, be happy in the company of fellow travelers around the evening fire. You'll leave renewed, refreshed, and without a doubt that every little thing's gonna be alright.
"A little piece of heaven on earth. The hospitality and energy of this magical place was just what I needed. Even though quite remote and off the grid, the shower was hot and the food was exquisite."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit three per person, up to three additional as gifts
- Limit one per reservation
- Not valid toward existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 30-days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- All services must be used during one visit by same customer(s); cannot be shared
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 17, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 17, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 17, 2013 • Enjoy By February 17, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings