Explore the North from a Tyne and Wear Base
Quality Hotel Boldon • Tyne & Wear, United Kingdom
- Overnight Stay for Two People in a Standard Double Room
- Full English Breakfast
- Bottle of House Wine If Dining on Two Courses Each
- Availability All Seven Days of the Week
The Stadium of Light or St. James' Park Stadium; Durham Cathedral or Newcastle Cathedral; The Bridges Shopping Centre or The Metrocentre... Whatever it is that's tempting you up north, make the Quality Hotel Boldon Tyne and Wear your base of operations courtesy of this Escape.
You and your partner will stay overnight in a standard double room at the contemporary establishment for just £55 (up to a £109.40 value). Your recently refurbished accommodation features en suite, 32-inch flat-screen TV, iPod docking station, tea- and coffee-making facilities, Wi-Fi access, and your very own car-parking space.
A full cooked breakfast each at the Grill Restaurant & Bar comes with your stay, as does a bottle of house wine if you both take two courses here in the evening. Choose your fine fare from a menu that features a combination of classic and modern dishes.
The hotel is neatly situated between Newcastle and Sunderland, making it well-placed for Durham and Northumberland too. Head to Durham for Croxdale Hall, Durham Castle, Durham Museum and Heritage Centre, and Lumley Castle; to Newcastle for the Angel of the North, the Beamish Museum, and the Theatre Royal; to Sunderland for the Empire Theatre and Sunderland Museum and Winter Gardens; and out into Northumberland for Hadrian's Wall and rousing country walks.
This Escape is for two people, with availability for all seven days of the week.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
"You’ll find stunning natural beauty, awe-inspiring coastlines, thousands of years of history and heritage, rugged moorland, bustling cities and tranquil market towns."-- Newcastle Gateshead
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Valid from December 23, 2013 - April 30, 2014
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by April 30, 2014
- Not valid on December 31 2013; February 14 2014
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Standard Double Room
- Pets are not allowed
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: Overnight Stay for Two People, Full English Breakfast, Bottle of House Wine If Dining on Two Courses Each, Seven-Day Availability
- Free bottle of House Wine subject to guests dining on 2 courses each from the A La Carte Menu in the Restaurant
- Check in 2pm; check out 11am
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Hotel may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly prior to purchase if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 0191 519 1999 for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 14, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2014 • Enjoy By April 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings