A Novel Getaway to Breathtaking Windermere
Rum Doodle • Cumbria, United Kingdom
- Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Standard Room
- Daily Full English Breakfast
- Bottle of Prosecco, Petals, and Chocolates in Room
- Afternoon Tea
- Tickets for a Lake Windermere Cruise
The Ascent of Rum Doodle is a novel describing an expedition to climb the highest peaks in the Himalayas. Whilst the Lake District might not offer such extreme challenges, an Escape to the Rum Doodle is certainly a unique experience that will offer you luxury and fun in equal measure.
Two intrepid travellers can make base-camp for two nights for £139 (up to a £273 value). Each en suite room has its own individual characteristics, but you can be sure of fine Egyptian cotton bed sheets, a flatscreen TV, tea and coffee in your room, and Wi-Fi access throughout. Receive a warm welcome to your lodgings with a bottle of Prosecco and chocolates to help you get settled. You'll also receive afternoon tea for two on one day of your stay, and a full English breakfast each morning.
Take two tickets for the Windermere lake cruise, allowing you to conquer England's largest natural lake whilst taking in the magnificent mountain scenery. The steamer stops off at three locations on the way, allowing you to break your journey and explore the area. Investigate the World of Beatrix Potter near Bowness, the distinctive Lakeland village of Ambleside, and the Lakes Aquarium and the Lakeside and Haverthwaite Steam Railway in Lakeside. If you do feel the need to scale to the top of something, England's highest mountain, Scafell Pike, looms only a short distance away, with routes available for all levels of climbers.
This Escape is for two people.
A £30 supplement applies for stays including Saturday night.
Upgrade to a four-poster room for a £20 supplement per night, or a superior upgrade for a £30 supplement per night.
"Of all England's lakes, none carries the cachet of Windermere."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by February 27, 2014
- Not valid on December 19 2013 - January 5 2014; February 14, 15 2014 and February Half Term
- £30 supplement for a Saturday stay, supplement paid direct to merchant
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Standard Room; Upgrade to a Four Poster Room for £20 per night or a Superior Room for £30 per night, paid direct to merchant, subject to availability
- No children under the age of 11
- No pets allowed
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Standard Room, Daily Full English Breakfast, Bottle of Prosecco, Petals, and Chocolates in Room, Afternoon Tea, Tickets for a Lake Windermere Cruise
- Check in 1pm; check out 10.30am
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Hotel may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly prior to purchase if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 015394 45967 (10am-8pm) for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 27, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 27, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 27, 2014 • Enjoy By February 27, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings