Boutique Serenity in a Traditional Market Town
The Orchard House • Northumberland, United Kingdom
- One- or Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Standard Double Room or Junior Suite (Prices From £49*)
- Daily Full English Breakfast
Turn down the volume and go from loud and busy to quiet and serene with this Escape to the beautiful Orchard House in picturesque Northumberland.
No earplugs are required at the charming boutique venue in the traditional market town of Rothbury: put your head down in peace with a stay in a standard double room, or in the luxury of the Junior Suite, traditionally styled with antiques and complete with a marble bathroom. Either way, you'll tune out in the comfort of your contemporary accommodation at the Georgian manor.
Standard Double Room—£49 (up to a £99 value)
Junior Suite—£99 (up to a £189 value)
Standard Double Room—£99 (up to a £198 value)
Junior Suite—£189 (up to a £378 value)
You'll awake to an inclusive daily full English breakfast and dine on a luxurious spread made with local, organic, and fair-trade produce—think free-range eggs, cereal with fresh fruit, croissants or pastries, and drinks such as tea, coffee, and orange juice.
Rothbury is the place to be for all kinds of peaceful outdoor pursuits, from fishing, horse-riding, and golf to walking, hiking, and cycling—it's not far from the Northumberland Coast Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, the Simonside and Cheviot Hills, and the Northumberland National Park. Meanwhile, its many pubs and tea rooms are ideal spots for a relaxing pint or cuppa.
- This Escape is for two people, and is valid from Sunday to Thursday.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
"Northumberland is [...] utterly wild and stunningly beautiful, with ne’er a trace of Man save the fortified houses and friendly villages that speckle the rugged interior, itself protected by the boundaries of a huge national park."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Valid from December 8, 2013 - April 30, 2014
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Option B and D must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by April 30, 2014
- Not valid on December 20 2013 - January 2 2014; February 14, 15 2014; April 18-21 2014
- Valid Sunday - Thursday
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Standard Double Room or Junior Suite; upgrades available subject to availability
- No pets allowed, however hotel do have an arrangement with nearby kennels, contact hotel directly for more information
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: One- or Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Standard Double Room or Junior Suite (Prices From £49*), Daily Full English Breakfast
- Check in 1pm-9pm; check out 11am
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Hotel may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly prior to purchase if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 01669 620684 for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2014 • Enjoy By April 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings