Rambler's Dream in Northumberland National Park
Riverdale Hall Hotel • Northumberland, United Kingdom
- One- (£79) or Two-Night (£129) Stay for Two People in a Superior Double Room
- Daily Full Cooked Breakfast
- Glass of Bubbly Each on Arrival
- Bottle of House Wine if Dining (First Night Only with Two-Night Stays)
In the village of Bellingham lies the grave of a burglar known locally as 'The Lang Pack'. He acquired the moniker when he tried to break into a house by hiding in a beggar's pack—only to have his efforts thwarted by an unfortunate lint-induced coughing fit. There's no need to resort to hiding in a rucksack to get away—Escape to the Riverdale Hall Country House Hotel instead.
A one-night stay for two is just £79 (up to a £163.90 value), or make it two nights for £129 (up to a £305.90 value). A short stroll along the Tyne from Bellingham, the hotel's tranquil setting at the gateway to Northumberland National Park led Country Walking Magazine to call it 'the best place for walking in the country'. Be welcomed with a glass of bubbly each before relaxing into your modern, country-feel superior room.
A fortifying breakfast is included each morning, and if you choose to dine in the Les Routiers Gold Plate award-winning restaurant, from a menu bursting with seasonal dishes and local produce, you'll enjoy a bottle of house wine for free.
Stay on the Tyne River and ramble to the pretty waterfall at Hareshaw Linn, or pack your swag bag with maps of the Pennine Way, Hadrian's Wall, Northumberland National Park, Kielder Water, and Kielder Forest for a day's hiking miles from even the longest arm of the law. On your return, rest your weary feet in the bar in front of a warming open log fire for a well-earned, hand-pulled real ale or glassed of mulled wine, take a dip in the pool, or watch the rugby or football in the separate TV lounge.
This Escape is for two people.
Perfect gift for a loved one.
"[A] creeper-clad country house close to many of Northumberland's finest tourist sights."-- The Mobile Food Guide
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Option B must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by April 30, 2014
- Not valid on December 24-26, 31 2013; January 1 2014
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Saturday nights are only bookable on a 2 night voucher
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Superior Double Room
- All children under 1 year stay free of charge when using existing beds, all children under 1 year stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs, All older children or adults are charged £6 per person per night for extra beds, the maximum number of extra beds/children's cots permitted in a room is 3, any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management, supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay
- Pets allowed by prior arrangement with management, no supplements apply
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: One- (£79) or Two-Night (£129) Stay for Two People in a Superior Double Room, Daily Full Cooked Breakfast, Glass of Bubbly Each on Arrival, Bottle of Wine If Dining (First Night Only with Two-Night Stays)
- The Bottle of House Wine is available on the 1 and 2 night offer (1st night on the 2 night deal) and is subject to guests dining 2 courses each from the A La Carte Menu
- Check in 3pm; check out 11am
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Hotel may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly prior to purchase if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 01434 220254 for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2014 • Enjoy By April 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings