Georgian Hall Stay in Stunning Shropshire
Fishmore Hall Hotel • Shropshire, United Kingdom
- Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Standard Room
- Daily Breakfast
- £40 Credit to Spend on Food Including Bar Menu and Afternoon Tea
- Three AA Rosette-Awarded Restaurant
- Availability All Seven Days of the Week
If there's one thing the past has taught us, it's that people don't stay in one place unless they really want to. With this Escape to Fishmore Hall Hotel, you'll learn why Ludlow has almost 1,000 years of recorded history—and why many Shropshire residents can't seem to tear themselves away from this beautiful country.
A two-night package in this gorgeous Georgian-era hall is just £149 (up to a £320 value). Up until 2007, times were tough on the Fishmore Hall, as it was almost as rundown as the county's neighbouring castles. But after months of hard work, its new owners transformed it into the three AA Red Star-awarded accommodation it is today. You'll be shown to your luxurious, individually-styled Standard room, where you can check out the scenery of the luscious Shropshire countryside; the hotel also boasts a spa treatment cabin should you wish to indulge in any treatments.
Once settled in, take advantage of £40 credit to spend on all food items at the hotel's award-winning three AA Rosette-awarded restaurant, Forelles, or splash out on an afternoon tea and items from the tasty bar menu. And with head chef, David Jaram, also on board, the Forelles restaurant has also been awarded three AA Rosettes for its tasty, locally sourced treats—including a seven-course Shropshire tasting menu. Breakfast is also included with the deal.
Venturing outside of the hotel, you can't help but come across Ludlow Castle. After exploring the castle and its grounds you'll find the market town of Ludlow a great place to search through cosy little shops and grab a bite to eat. Taking your travels out of town and you'll find the Ironbridge Gorge, known as the birthplace of the Industrial Revolution; as well as the picturesque views at Carding Mill Valley.
The hotel lies approximately 40 miles west of Birmingham, and is within easy walking distance of Ludlow train station.
Availability all seven days of the week.
"The [restaurant's] setting is semi-rural with views to the nearby hills as well as the town itself; and the building is Georgian, a smart and sensitive conversion."-- The Guardian
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by March 31, 2014
- Not valid on December 21 2013 - January 2 2014; February 14-15 2014
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Standard Room
- All children under 2 years stay free of charge when using existing cots/cribs/beds, all older children or adults are charged £30 per person per night for extra beds, payable directly to merchant
- Dogs allowed, supplements may apply, contact merchant directly for more information
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Standard Room, Daily Breakfast, £40 Credit to Spend on Food Including Bar Menu and Afternoon Tea, Three AA Rosette-Awarded Restaurant, Availability All Seven Days of the Week
- Check in 3pm; check out 11am
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Hotel may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly prior to purchase if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 01584 875148 for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2014 • Enjoy By March 31, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings