Peace and Tranquility in County Durham
Hardwicke Hall Manor Hotel • Hartlepool, United Kingdom
- One- (£49) or Two-Night (£89) Stay for Two People in a Standard Double Room
- Daily Full Cooked Breakfast
Hartlepool is a port city steeped in history, with a bustling marina, quay, seaside resort, and plenty of sandy beaches. But these days there's more to the pretty County Durham town than its coastline; it's also home to great bars, shopping, and leisure centres. Don't just take our word for it though; find out first-hand courtesy of this Escape to Hardwicke Hall Manor Hotel.
You and your other half will discover the place from the comfort of your standard double room with an overnight stay for £49 (up to a £79 value) or a two-night stay for £89 (up to a £173 value). Either way, your boutique accommodation will feature traditional country-chic décor, en suite, desk area, tea- and coffee-making facilities, and views over the historic service yard.
A daily full cooked breakfast each in the charming in-house restaurant is all part and parcel of your package, while those staying for two nights will also receive a bottle of wine when they take two courses each from the a la carte menu on their first evening. Dishes include the likes of garlic mushrooms, chicken stir-fry, rack of lamb, blue cheese pork, ice-creams, sorbets, and a cheese plate.
Get out and about in the surrounding area and you'll come upon everything we promised: Borough Hall, Hartlepool Marina, Hartlepool Maritime Experience, Heugh Gun Battery Museum, HMS Trincomalee, the Museum of Hartlepool, and St. Hilda's Church Vistor Centre for history buffs; the Forum Theatre and Town Hall Theatre for culture vultures; the nearby Sunderland Empire and converted church The Studio for party people; the Metro Centre for shopaholics; and Mill House Leisure Centre for fitness fanatics. And there's more: Wet and Wild, the country's biggest leisure park, is nearby for fun-lovers.
This Escape is for two people with availability on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
"A classical country house atmosphere has also been lovingly retained throughout the bedrooms that have all been individually designed and furnished with care and attention."-- Hardwicke Hall Manor Hotel
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Option B must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by March 31, 2014
- Not valid on February 14-15 2014; March 29 2014
- Valid Friday, Saturday and Sunday only
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Standard Double Room
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: One- (£49) or Two-Night (£89) Stay for Two People in a Standard Double Room, Daily Full Cooked Breakfast
- Check in 2pm; check out 11am
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Hotel may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly prior to purchase if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 01429 836326 for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2014 • Enjoy By March 31, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings