Rustic Award-Winning Gourmet Break
The Arundell Arms Hotel • Devon, United Kingdom
- One-, Two-, or Three-Night Stay for Two People in Classic Double Room (Prices from £149)
- Daily Full English Breakfast
- Cream Tea on Arrival
- Cookies and Mineral Water in Room
- Pre-Dinner Canapés.
- Three-Course Dinner on First Evening in Two AA Rosette-Awarded Restaurant
- Glass of Champagne if Dining on Second Evening
- Five-Course Tasting Menu on Third Evening (Three-Night Stays)
- Availability All Seven Days of the Week
The Devon legend of Richard Cabell may have been the original inspiration for Arthur Conan Doyle's 'The Hound of the Baskervilles'. If you and your Watson are investigating the possibility of Escaping to the area, follow the trail to the multi award-winning The Arundell Arms Hotel.
Two of you will rest in a Classic Double Room at the rustic country hotel with prices from £149*. Here, you'll consider the identity of the perpetrator from your generous bathtub, under the power shower while making the most of the Gilchrist & Soames toiletries, or wrapped in a fluffy towel surrounded by the countrified antique décor.
One Night—£149 (up to a £275 value)
Two Nights—£249 (up to a £470 value)
Three Nights—£379 (up to a £745 value)
When you first arrive you'll tuck into an exquisite cream tea—the perfect way to begin your stay. In the morning, wake to an inclusive full English breakfast, before later returning to enjoy three elaborate courses at the award-winning two AA-Rosette restaurant. Master Chef of Great Britain Steven Pidgeon will serve up a meal few other eateries can hold a candle to—Cornish crab salad, pan-fried Falmouth Bay scallops, and fillet of Aylesbury duck have all made an appearance on the menu. If you're tempted to return to the restaurant for a second evening of fine cuisine then you will receive an inclusive glass of champagne each. Guests lucky enough to be staying three nights will experience a mouthwatering five-course tasting menu on the final evening.
The acclaimed hotel has been owned by the same family for 50 years and is the number one fly fishing school in the country, benefiting from 20 miles of private river and a three-acre lake—so you may want to dip your toes into the popular pastime during your stay. Alternatively, flout Beryl Stapleton's warnings and head to Dartmoor itself for a picturesque walk, whether to Lydford Gorge and the castle ruins, or just to appreciate the wildlife—from butterflies to otters, deer, grey squirrels, and the famous Dartmoor ponies.
This Escape is for two people with availability all seven days of the week.
Upgrade to a Superior Room for a £20 per night supplement.
Pets are welcome for a £15 per night supplement which includes a dog bed and welcome note from resident pooch, Basil.
Children are welcome for a £10 per night for an extra bed in room. The classic room can only fit one extra bed. If they have more than one child they must upgrade to a superior room.
"Best of all, the food, courtesy of head chef Steven Pidgeon, is as notable as the setting; the real deal, in fact: the best local produce cooked with care and flair."-- The Telegraph
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Option B and C must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by April 30, 2014
- Not valid on December 24-26 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Classic Double Room; upgrade to a Superior Room for £20 per night, paid direct to merchant, subject to availability
- Children incur a £10 per night supplement for an extra bed in room, the classic room can only fit 1 extra bed, if more than 1 child customers must upgrade to a superior room, contact merchant directly for more information
- Dogs allowed, £15 supplement per night, paid direct to merchant, they get a dog bed and welcome note from Basil the resident dog
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: One-, Two-, or Three-Night Stay for Two People in Classic Double Room (Prices from £149), Daily Full English Breakfast, Cream Tea on Arrival, Cookies and Mineral Water in Room, Pre-Dinner Canapés, Three-Course Dinner on First Evening in Two AA Rosette-Awarded Restaurant, Glass of Champagne if Dining on Second Evening, Five-Course Tasting Menu on Third Evening (Three-Night Stays), Availability All Seven Days of the Week
- Check in 2pm; check out 11am
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Hotel may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly prior to purchase if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 01566 784666 for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2014 • Enjoy By April 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings