Rugged Coastal Beauty in The Breathtaking Gower
Kings Head Inn • Swansea, United Kingdom
- Two- (£109), Three- (£149), or Five-Night (£199) Stay for Two People in a Deluxe Double / Twin Room
- Daily Full Welsh Breakfast
- Pets Welcome for Additional Supplement
- Availability All Seven Days of the Week
The Gower Peninsula in South Wales is not only An Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty; it's also An Area of Outstanding Surf, Dude. One hotel making waves is the Kings Head Inn, Llangennith.
Grab a two-night break for you and a partner in a Deluxe Double / Twin Room for £109 (up to a £220 value), a three-night stay for £149 (up to a £330 value), or an extended five-night stay for £199 (up to a £550 value). The quaint coastal village is regarded as the Gower's surfing capital, and the owners are waiting for you to drop in. A row of 17th-century buildings hidden behind a rugged stone wall form the Inn, with easy access to the picturesque Llangennith beach. The bay stretches for more than three miles where you can witness the power of the Atlantic crashing onto the shore with a cycle ride or stroll.
The Stevens family have been serving up delicious cuisine in the characterful bar complete with beams and exposed stone, and you'll awake each morning to an included hearty breakfast. The new chef at the Kings Head is passionate about homemade food based on fresh Welsh produce, and evening menus have a particular emphasis on authentic curries. You could also wash it all down afterwards with a refreshing pint of local ale, with up to seven real ales to choose from at any one time—that'll explain why The Kings Head is featured in the 2013 Good Beer Guide.
If surfing's not your bag, the beautiful coastline has plenty to offer those looking for a relaxing retreat, with walks and stunning views over the bay. The Inn even welcomes your furry pals in pet-friendly rooms (£5 per room, subject to availability at time of booking), so even Fido can stretch his legs with a brisk coastal walk. The hotel is just a mile away from one of Britain's best beaches—the sweeping, spectacular Rhossili Bay.
This Escape is for two people with availability all seven days of the week.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 16 years are charged £15 per person per night for extra beds.
All children 16+ or adults are charged £20 per person per night for extra beds.
Pets are welcome for a £5 supplement per pet, per night, but do let the hotel know at the time of booking your stay.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
"This establishment is made up from three 17th-century buildings set behind a splendid rough stone wall; it stands opposite the church in this coastal village."-- The AA
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by March 31, 2014
- Not valid on New Years Eve or Six nations rugby games; contact merchant directly for more information
- £20 supplement for Friday or Saturday night stays, paid direct to merchant
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- A £20 admin fee is required for moving or changing a booking, paid direct to merchant
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Deluxe Double or Twin Room; Upgrades available subject to availability
- All children under 2 years stay free of charge when using existing beds; All children 12 years and under are charged £15 per person per night for extra beds; All older children 13 years and over are charged £20 per person per night for extra beds
- Pet friendly rooms are limited and need to pay an extra £5 per dog per night upon check in, paid direct to merchant
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: Two- (£109), Three- (£149), or Five-Night (£199) Stay for Two People in a Deluxe Double / Twin Room, Daily Full Welsh Breakfast, Pets Welcome for Additional Supplement, Availability All Seven Days of the Week
- Check in 3pm; check out 12pm
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Hotel may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly prior to purchase if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 01792 386212 for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 14, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2014 • Enjoy By March 31, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings