Rugged Scenery and Wildlife of the Isle of Mull
Isle of Mull Hotel & Spa • Isle of Mull, United Kingdom
- Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Double / Twin Room
- Daily Full Scottish Breakfast
- Full Use of Leisure Facilities
The wild and rugged Hebridean coast is truly the star of Scotland's coast, so much so it has been the subject of its own BBC1 documentary—and you can get better acquainted with this dramatic landscape with a stay at The Isle of Mull Hotel & Spa.
A two-night stay for two people is £89 (up to a £400 value), with a full Scottish breakfast included on each morning. Situated on the crescent of Craignure Bay, on the Isle of Mull, the hotel boasts panoramic sea views, extensive spa facilities, and the Sheallach-Na-Mara restaurant. With convenient proximity to the ferry terminal, it's easy to discover the untouched beauty of the island.
This Escape is for two people with availability for all seven days of the week.
Pets are welcome for a £10 per pet, per night supplement.
Children under 3 years of age may stay free of charge; maximum of one when sharing with two adults.
Additional Children—please contact hotel directly to arrange—supplements may be chargeable.
"Mull can lay claim to some of the finest and most varied scenery in the Inner Hebrides."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Valid from January 2, 2014 - March 31 2014 inclusive
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (must be used over consecutive nights)
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by March 31, 2014
- Not valid on February 14, 15 2014
- Once booked with the merchant, your dates are non transferrable and non refundable
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Double or Twin Room; Room upgrades may be available, please arrange with hotel directly, supplements will be applicable, paid direct to hotel
- Children under 3 years of age may stay free of charge, maximum of 1 child when sharing with two adults, for additional children please contact hotel directly to arrange, supplements may be applicable
- Pets welcome - £10 per night surcharge applies, to paid direct to merchant (2 pets maximum)
- Wifi available in certain areas of hotel, please check direct with hotel
- Voucher includes: Two-Night Stay for Two People in Double / Twin Room, Daily Full Scottish Breakfast, Full Use of Leisure Facilities
- Check in 3pm; check out 11am
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Hotel may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly prior to purchase if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 01680 812544 for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2014 • Enjoy By March 31, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings