The Best of Europe: London, Paris, and Rome
- A 11-Day Trip to London, Paris, and Rome ($1,999 to $3,399 per Person), Including:
- One-Way Flight from New York City, Washington, or Los Angeles to London
- Return Flight from Rome to New York City, Washington, or Los Angeles
- Domestic Flight from Paris to Rome
- Rail Transportation from London to Paris on Eurostar 2nd Class
- Double-Occupancy Accommodations for Three Nights at the City Hotel; Three Nights at the Hotel Le Royal or Villa Alessandra; and Three Nights at the Hotel Albani or Similar
- Nine Breakfasts
- Airline Taxes and Fuel Surcharges Included
- Priced per Person Based on Double Occupancy (See Fine Print)
You're in for a royal treat when you land in London. Tradition and sophistication reign here, from the Yeomen of the Guard in traditional Tudor garb to the gates of Buckingham Palace to the Gothic grace of Westminster Abbey. Aside from being the heart of British history, London is also an influential metropolis teeming with innovation—leading Great Britain, and arguably the world, in fine art, food, and fashion.
Next up: Paris. Leave it to the City of Lights to set your passions ablaze with sunsets that scorch the Eiffel Tower and ignite the shimmering surface of the Seine. Hundreds of statues, monuments, and fountains wait to steal your heart on the long green lawn of the Luxembourg Gardens—where wine and music pour out in the gazebo. Just one stroll down the Champs-Élysées will have you head over heels in love with that signature Parisian style.
Your journey ends at the European capital of imperial eminence, ancient art, and old-world culinary custom: Rome. You'll move through the Eternal City in a flash, one moment standing in the long-gone footsteps of ancient gladiators, the next gazing up at Michelangelo's hallowed frescos in the Sistine Chapel and the baroque brilliance of Saint Peter's Basilica. After a day on your feet, take a seat for a feast of rich red wines and homemade pasta.
Live the poise, passion, and powerful past of Europe in this Escape to London, Paris, and Rome courtesy of go-today.
day 1: Board your overnight flight from New York, Washington, or Los Angeles to London, England, where your three-part adventure through Europe begins.
day 2, 3, and 4: Spend the next three days exploring London at your own pace. Hit major attractions like the London Eye, Natural History Museum, and Big Ben. After touring the boroughs—posh Notting Hill, trendy-tasty Soho, and the ever-fashionable Mayfair—walk side by side with the River Thames, then head to Hyde Park with a picnic basket in hand.
Three nights at the City Hotel. Breakfast provided.
day 5: Board the Eurostar rail and travel in a flash to the City of Lights. Paris is your playground for the next three days.
Overnight at the Hotel Le Royal (February 7, March 7, and August 8) or Villa Alessandra (all other dates).
day 6 and 7: Whether you're drawn to the Mona Lisa at the Louvre Museum or the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier beneath the Arc de Triomphe, you'll have time to experience it all. Pro tip: your panoramic stroll past jazz cafes and cinemas is best experienced with a steamy Boulangerie baguette in hand.
Two nights at the Hotel Le Royal (February 7, March 7, and August 8) or Villa Alessandra (all other dates).
day 8: Board a domestic flight from Paris to Rome. Spend the afternoon in the Eternal City.
Overnight at the Hotel Albani or similar. Breakfast provided.
day 9 and 10: Take this time to soak up the history and beauty of Rome. Visit timeless monuments such as the Roman Forum and the Colosseum, and experience the grandeur of this modern metropolis. Be sure to pitch a coin into the Trevi Fountain so that you may return to experience la dolce vita once again.
Overnight at the Hotel Albani or similar. Breakfast provided.
day 11: Board your flight from Rome back to the US.
New York City (NYC) departures: February 7 ($1,999); March 7 ($2,099); April 10 ($2,399); May 8 ($2,499); June 19 ($2,999); July 11 ($2,899); August 8 ($2,799); August 28 ($2,899)
Washington (WAS) departures: February 7 ($2,199); March 7 ($2,299); April 10 ($2,599); May 8 ($2,699); June 19 ($3,199); July 11 ($2,999); August 8 ($2,999); August 28 ($2,999)
Los Angeles (LAX) departures: February 7 ($2,299); March 7 ($2,399); April 10 ($2,899); May 8 ($2,799); June 19 ($3,399); July 11 ($3,199); August 8 ($2,999); August 28 ($3,099)
*Priced per person based on double occupancy (see fine print)
"Friendly staff, very helpful with trip planning and arrangements. Highly recommend go-today."-- LivingSocial Member
"Oh my goodness! I cannot say enough about how happy I am with go-today...helped with coordinating everything from finding the best flight times, deals, and excursions, to discussing what we might expect during our travels...I highly recommend them!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability; all dates must be confirmed by January 8, 2014
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchants cancellation policy applies. For more information see www.go-today.com/gt_credit.aspx
- Rates are per person based on double occupancy. Each of two guests must purchase an Escape and arrange to stay together at the hotel. Single occupancy requires an additional fee of $900
- Includes Rail Transportation from London to Paris on Eurostar 2nd Class, Double-Occupancy Accommodations for Three Nights at the City Hotel; Three Nights at the Hotel Le Royal or Villa Alessandra; and Three Nights at the Hotel Albani or similar, Nine Breakfasts, Airline Taxes and Fuel Surcharges
- Does not include Rome City tax, passport/visa fees, gratuities, personal or baggage insurance, meals or drinks not specified by itinerary and any costs not specified as included
- Other major US airports available for a surcharge and will be collected at time of booking
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 28, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 28, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 28, 2014 • Enjoy By August 28, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings