Breathtaking Loch Views in The West Highlands
The Creggans Inn • Argyll, United Kingdom
- One- (£69) or Two-Night (£119) Stay for Two People in a Standard Loch View Double / Twin Room
- Daily Breakfast
- Two AA Rosette-Awarded Restaurant
Dramatic scenery and endless outdoor activities to make the most of it are obligatory parts of being a gateway to the West Highlands. But there's even more to lay eyes on here on the Cowal Peninsula in Argyll, from galleries to shops and historic houses to museums. See it all courtesy of this Escape to The Creggans Inn.
The two of you will witness fine Scottish hospitality during your stay at the pretty lochside establishment: between now and March 2014* a one-night stay is just £69 (up to a £140 value), while two nights are £119 (up to a £280 value). Either way, you'll get some shut-eye in your standard loch-view accommodation, complete with designer décor, double or twin beds, en suite with luxury amenities, TV, tea- and coffee-making facilities, and Wi-Fi access.
Daily breakfast is included with your stay, but you'll want to stick around once you spot the evening options: the Loch Fyne Dining Room has earned two AA Rosettes, while MacPhunns Bar and Bistro is your traditional pub-style eatery and even has a whisky list. Dishes at Loch Fyne Dining Room include the likes of pan-seared hand-dived scallops and roast fillet of Scotch beef, while MacPhunns serves such treats as grilled local kipper and prime steak and local ale pie.
The surrounding area is what it's really worth taking a look at: get out and see Ardkinglas House, Benmore Botanic Gardens, Blairmore Gallery, Castle House Museum in Dunoon, Fyne Studios, Kilmun Arboretum, The Old Manse Museum, the shops of Portavadie Marina, Strachur Smiddy, and the Queen's Hall.
This Escape is for two people.
There is a £10 per room, per night supplement for Friday and Saturday night stays.
"Many of the bedrooms are generous in size and enjoy wonderful views of the loch. During the cooler months open log fires are lit in the bar lounge and restaurant."-- The AA
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Book by January 31, 2014
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Option B must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by March 28, 2014
- Not valid on December 24 2013 - January 17 2014; February 14, 15 2014
- £10 per room per night supplement for Friday and Saturday stays, paid direct to merchant
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Standard Loch View Double or Twin Room; Upgrade to a Superior Loch View Room for a £10 per person supplement, paid direct to merchant
- Children under the age of 14 years are charged £15 per child per night when sharing a room with 2 adults, includes B&B, Children under 2 years are free of charge unless a cot is required
- Well behaved dogs welcome at £7.50 per dog per stay, by arrangement only, please inform at time of booking
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: One- (£69) or Two-Night (£119) Stay for Two People in a Standard Loch View Double / Twin Room, Daily Breakfast, Two AA Rosette-Awarded Restaurant
- Check in 3pm; check out 11am
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Hotel may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly prior to purchase if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 01369 860279 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 28, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 28, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 28, 2014 • Enjoy By March 28, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings