Daring Indulgences in an Exotic Jungle
The Explorean Kohinlich • Kohunlich, Mexico
- A Five-Night Stay for One ($1,095) or Two Guests ($1,461) in a Bungalow
- One Daily Outdoor Adventure for Each Guest
- All Meals and Snacks Included
- Open Bar from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- One Hour-Long Massage Per Guest
- VIP Welcome Amenity
- Round-Trip Transportation to Chetumal Airport
- All Taxes and Service Charges Included
Imagine rushing by acres of dense jungle as you kayak down the Rio Hondo or nodding off in a hammock while watching the sunset from your private terrace. You can do both on this week's Escape to Quintana Roo, Mexico, where you'll find the perfect balance of daring and indulgence.
Fill your days with adventure and your nights with pleasure during a five-night stay for one ($1,095) or two guests ($1,461) in a bungalow at The Explorean Kohunlich. The absence of in-room television, telephone, and Internet lets you get in touch with nature by staying out of touch with everything else.
You'll embark on an included outdoor excursion led by indefatigable guides. Rappel down a 70-meter wall deep within the tropical forest; sail a catamaran across the Lagoon of Seven Colors; or unearth ancient remains in the ruins of Chichan-Há, a Franciscan convent decimated by Mayans fighting to save their civilization.
Counterbalance your vigorous vacation with plenty of pampering. When you reemerge from the jungle, soak your weary bones in the Jacuzzi or lounge under an umbrella by the pool. Escapees will be treated to one massage each—60 minutes of tension-releasing bodywork with aromatic oils—at the on-site KI'OL SPA, which means "rejoice" in Mayan.
Full days can work up an appetite—sate it at the resort's full-service restaurant, where all meals are included. The open bar runs from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m, so toast to your trip with both a mimosa in the morning and a daiquiri at dusk.
"The daily excursions... were fun and exhausting at the same time. It was great to come back to the resort each afternoon and refresh ourselves by the pool," remembers one TripAdvisee. "You really relax here, yet stay active at the same time."
Experience the best of both worlds with this week's Escape to Quintana Roo, where you can have your massage and explore Mayan ruins, too.
"At the edge of the Kohunlich ceremonial grounds, this ecological resort gives you the chance to have an adventure without giving up life's comforts."-- Fodor's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Reservations are required and subject to availability
- Meals & beverages are not included in the offer, unless otherwise specified
- A valid credit card will be required at the time of booking your reservation. Your credit card will solely be used to guarantee your reservation. Your credit card will be charged a penalty of 1 night room plus taxes for cancellations, no-shows or modifications made outside the normal cancellation policy
- Taxes and service fees are included in the final Living Social Escapes pricing. Gratuities for adventure guides are not included and are appreciated
- Massages are for 60 minutes each and provided in the hotel spa. Gratuities are not included and are appreciated by the spa staff
- Transportation is furnished by the hotel for guests arriving via flight to Chetumal only. Guests arriving to other airports or via other transportation are responsible for arranging their own transportation to the hotel
- Offer is subject to availability at time of booking and selected black-out dates may apply
- Offer not valid for group travel and reservations subject to availability at time of voucher redemption
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2012 • Enjoy By April 30, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings