A Grade-II Listed Country House in Rural Suffolk
Satis House • Suffolk, United Kingdom
- Overnight Stay for Two People
- Full English Breakfast
- 12oz Ribeye Steak Supper with Glass of Champagne Each
"Satis House... It means that whoever stays in the house could want for nothing more," says Pip in Charles Dickens's Great Expectations. And this could certainly be said for this Escape to the hotel of the same name in Yoxford; a market town less than seven miles from the glorious Suffolk coast and close to Southwold.
Imagine a stay for two adults in a Superior double room at a luxury retreat and you'll get even more than you bargained for: one night at the elegant establishment is £135 (up to a £252.40 value). Either way, your stylish accommodation goes above and beyond: think individual décor, en suite with shower, flat-screen satellite TV, and DVD player. The property also featured as a winner in Channel 4's 'Four in a Bed' television programme.
When it comes to fine dining, you have it all here: a full English breakfast is included with your package, as is a 12oz ribeye steak supper with a glass of champagne at the two-AA rosette restaurant.
Conveniently located a short drive from Southwold and Aldeburgh, Satis House is the perfect location for exploring some of the best places in Suffolk. From Framlingham Castle to Snape Maltings, the area offers amazing views, beaches, and stunning villages and hamlets. Suffolk is renowned for its great food and locally sourced ingredients, as showcased by Satis House.
This Escape is for two people, with availability from Sunday to Thursday.
Friday night stays are subject to a £20 supplement.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
"Expect a warm welcome from the caring hosts at this delightful 18th-century, Grade II listed property set in three acres of parkland."-- The AA
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by March 31, 2014
- Not valid on December 24-26, 31 2013
- £20 supplement on a Friday night stay, paid direct to merchant
- Valid Sunday - Thursday
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Superior double room; upgrades available subject to availability
- No dogs allowed
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: Overnight Stay for Two People, Full English Breakfast, 12oz Ribeye Steak Supper with Glass of Champagne Each
- Check in 3pm; check out 11am
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Hotel may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly prior to purchase if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 01728 668418 for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2014 • Enjoy By March 31, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings