Beachfront Bliss on Jost Van Dyke, BVI
White Bay Villas • Jost Van Dyke, British Virgin Islands
- A Five-Night Stay for Two
- Five-Day Jeep Rental from Paradise Jeep Rental
- Two Pints of Rum
- Snorkel Gear for Two
You don't have to be a country-music crooner to take your own Somewhere in the Sun tour to Jost Van Dyke in the British Virgin Islands. Get the VIP treatment during your five-night Escape for two to White Bay Villas, which includes a five-day Jeep rental, snorkel gear for two, and two pints of rum for $921.
"With its panoramic view of the sea and ready access to the beach," says Frommer's, "this is a real discovery for couples or larger groups seeking a first-rate, secluded retreat."
Kenny Chesney isn't the only one with a Virgin Islands villa. Yours features a full kitchen, full baths, and bedrooms with decks overlooking the sparkling Caribbean. You'll receive a warm welcome from the on-site staff, who have been a highlight of many vacations. "They befriended us and included us in their day-to-day activities," say former guests. "I think that the staff really makes the place!"
No Shirt, No Shoes, No Problems on this tiny Caribbean island. Explore its six square miles of untainted mountains and powdery sand beaches on foot or in your included Jeep from Paradise Jeep Rental. If you prefer flippers over cowboy boots, use your provided snorkel gear to meet the abundant marine life or dive into the Bubbly Pool, a natural Jacuzzi fed by foamy seas.
A day of living life with no sense of time can work up an appetite—dine on mouthwatering barbecue at Ivan's Local Flavor Restaurant and Stress Free Bar. For an after-dinner drink, take a 15-minute walk to Foxy's in Great Harbor and try Kenny's favorite Firewater rum. Live reggae and dancing keep the island up all night.
Don't miss your chance to soak in The Good Stuff—Escapes like this one Don't Happen Twice.
"Pure seclusion overlooking best beach on a laid-back island of just 180 residents. It's a 15-minute walk to Great Harbor for bakery [and] grocery. Indigenous fruit grown on grounds: papayas, mangoes, bananas. Stunning views wherever you turn."-- National Geographic Traveler
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Reservations are required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 60 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates include the week of Thanksgiving, 2011
- Voucher does not include tax or gratuity
- Voucher cannot be applied towards previous reservations or groups
- Normal property cancellation policies apply; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 15, 2011 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 15, 2016 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 15, 2011 • Enjoy By December 15, 2011
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings