Riverfront Treats in a Suffolk Market Town
The Mill Hotel • Suffolk, United Kingdom
- Overnight Stay for Two People in Riverside Double Room
- Daily Full English Breakfast
- Availability All Seven Days of the Week
In the 18th century, the success of landscape and portrait artist Thomas Gainsborough immortalised Sudbury—a hitherto unassuming Suffolk market town on the banks of the River Stour. Discover the historic civil parish for yourself—all courtesy of this Escape to the sumptuous Mill Hotel.
You and your other half will rest in a lavish refurbished room at the rustic-luxe venue for one night for £77 (up to a £129 value). Relax after your country walk with a hot soak in the bath, before sinking into your double bed and relaxing in front of your large flat-screen television, or planning tomorrow's itinerary with the help of the complimentary Wi-Fi. A full English breakfast is included each morning.
As you step out into the invigorating air, you'll appreciate the first-hand views of Gainsborough's pastoral scenes. Wander further back into the history of the area with a visit to the National Trust's 17th-century Sudbury Hall and Museum of Childhood—simultaneously a decadent ancient manor and an enchanting woodland playground. The hotel's close proximity to Colchester and Bury St Edmunds also affords additional opportunities for local exploration.
This Escape is for two people with availability all seven days of the week.
Children under 12 years stay free when using existing beds.
The hotel is a short walk to Sudbury Train Station and approximately a 30-mile drive to Stansted Airport.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
"Located in the centre of the Stour Valley, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, Sudbury is an ancient market town dating back to Saxon times."-- Visit Suffolk
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Valid from January 1, 2014 - March 31, 2014
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by March 31, 2014
- Not valid on January 4 2014; February 8 2014; March 8, 15, 24 2014
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Riverside Double Room
- Children under 12 years incur a £10 supplement when using existing beds, payable direct to hotel
- Dogs may be allowed on request, please contact the hotel for information
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: Overnight Stay for Two People in Riverside Double Room, Daily Full English Breakfast, Availability All Seven Days of the Week
- The hotel restaurant will have limited menus and opening times until 15/3/2014 due to scheduled work (please contact the hotel for more information)
- Check in 3pm; check out 11am
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Hotel may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly prior to purchase if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 01787 375544 for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2014 • Enjoy By March 31, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms