The Outdoors Life in Rugged Perthshire
Bridge of Cally Hotel • Perthshire, United Kingdom
- One- (£59) or Two-Night (£99) Stay for Two People in a Double or Twin Room
- Daily Full Scottish Breakfast
- Seasonal Afternoon Tea for Two During Stay
- Late 1 p.m. Checkout
- Availability All Seven Days of the Week
The town of Blairgowrie in Perthshire has become well known for its annual Highland Games celebrations, which conclude with a spectacular firework display. Not that this region doesn't glow all year round, with its spectacular natural beauty and charming market towns, which you can experience with a stay at the Bridge of Cally Hotel, just outside Blairgowrie.
A one-night stay for two people is just £59 (up to a £116 value), or make it two nights for £99 (up to a £195 value). You'll stay in a double or twin room in this heritage hotel that mixes traditional style with comfort—some rooms have views over the babbling river, and a late 1 p.m. checkout allows for that all important lie-in.
On arrival you'll be treated to an afternoon tea and freshly baked scones with cream, and each morning, you'll awake to a sumptuous full Scottish breakfast each. The hotel's Conservatory Restaurant serves rewarding home-cooked food each evening.
Blairgowrie is just a short drive away from the hotel, and popular with lovers of golf, angling, and raspberries (the town is at the centre of the Perthshire fruit growing industry). As the gateway to the Highlands, there's plenty of opportunity to don your walking boots too, with the Cateran Trail running by the hotel—but if you'd rather be wearing skis, Scotland's largest skiing area is a short trip north.
This Escape is for two people.
There is availability for all seven days of the week.
Children under 2 stay for free; one child aged between 3 and 14 can stay for £20 per night.
Pets allowed on request for no additional charge.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
"Blairgowrie is the gateway to Glenshee which caters for year-round sports including skiing, golfing, mountain biking, abseiling, hang gliding, and paragliding."-- Visit Scotland
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Option B must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by March 31, 2014
- Not valid on December 24-26 2013; December 31 2013 – January 1 2014; February 14, 15 2014
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Double or Twin Room; upgrade to Superior Room for £10 per night supplement, paid directly to merchant
- Additional nights are available for £60 supplement, paid directly to merchant, contact merchant directly for more information
- All children under 2 years stay free of charge when using existing beds/cots, All children from 3 to 14 years are charged £20 per person per night for extra beds, The maximum number of extra beds/children's cots permitted in a room is 1; Supplement paid directly to merchant
- Pets are allowed on request, no extra charges
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: One- (£59) or Two-Night (£99) Stay for Two People in a Double or Twin Room, Daily Full Scottish Breakfast, Seasonal Afternoon Tea for Two During Stay, Late 1 p.m. Checkout, Availability All Seven Days of the Week
- Check in 2pm; check out 1pm
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Hotel may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 01250 88623 or email email@example.com for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2014 • Enjoy By March 31, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings