A Miniature Island Paradise in Lower Lough Erne
Lusty Beg Island • Kesh Co. Fermanagh, United Kingdom
- One- (£65) or Two-Night (£99) Stay for Two People in a Double Room
- Daily Breakfast
- £20 Per Person to Spend in the Island Spa or on Activities
We've all fancied our own private island retreat, but unless our lucky numbers come up, we might be waiting a while. Fortunately, lottery winners-in-waiting can enjoy some true peace and seclusion in the meantime at Lusty Beg Island, a miniature island paradise situated in Lower Lough Erne of the stunning Co. Fermanagh Lakelands.
An overnight stay for two people in a Double Room is £65 (up to a £135 value), whilst a two-night stay is £99 (up to a £230 value). Once you've hopped off the boat onto this unique 75-acre plot, settle in to your comfortable room and admire the views from your window.
A hearty breakfast is included each morning, with the Island Restaurant also offering a bar menu, à la carte menu, and a place to unwind with a drink come evening.
With its truly unspoilt location, the island offers an unrivalled opportunity to relax, and the best way to enjoy it is with leisurely strolls along the Lough Erne shore. To ensure you leave feeling fully revitalised, you'll also receive £20 per person to spend in the newly opened Island Spa, offering a range of treatments from massages to facials and more—though you can also opt to spend your credit on the many activities on offer, from clay pigeon shooting to 4x4 off-road driving, archery, and canoeing. If you fancy a little more action, nearby Enniskillen draws visitors with its small town charms, varied shopping, and imposing castle.
This Escape is for two people with Sunday to Thursday availability.
Children are welcome to stay, with an extra bed charged at £15.
Upgrades to family rooms are charged at £30.
Please note: guests are unable to book rooms until after January 5, 2014.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
"With such an abundance of water including lakes, rivers, and canals, there are many opportunities to island-hop your way through the waves and currents [...] taking in the breathtaking scenery and landscapes."-- Discover Northern Ireland
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Valid Sunday - Thursday only
- Valid from January 19, 2014 - April 19, 2014 (Please note: guests are unable to book rooms until after January 5, 2014)
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Option B must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by April 19, 2014
- Not valid on Easter; February 14, 15 2014; March 17 2014
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Double Room
- Children allowed, £15 per night supplement for a bed to be put in the room, or £30 per night supplement to upgrade to a family room. Payable directly to hotel
- No dogs allowed
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: One- (£65) or Two-Night (£99) Stay for Two People in a Double Room, Daily Breakfast, £20 Per Person to Spend in the Island Spa or on Activities
- Check in 4pm; check out 11am
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Hotel may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly prior to purchase if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 028 6863 3300 for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 19, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 7, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 19, 2014 • Enjoy By April 19, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings