Find Seclusion and French Cuisine in Woodinville
Auberge Edge Seattle, French Country Inn • Woodinville, WA
- A Two-Night Stay for Four People in a Combo Room of a Studio and Angel Suite, Sundays through Thursdays ($291) or Fridays and Saturdays ($391)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in the Honeymoon Suite or Chef Quarters, Sundays through Thursdays ($299), or Fridays and Saturdays ($399)
- Hearty French Breakfast
- Complimentary Pastries, Dessert, and Aperitif Wine
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Four Nights
Built on the banks of the Sammamish River and located just 30 minutes from downtown Seattle, Woodinville, Washington, offers a convenient escape from the urban jungle. Explore the Cascades by day, and by night enjoy the fruit of their watershed effect—the range creates an arid climate on the east side of the mountains, resulting in near-perfect conditions for thriving vineyards. Over on the west side of the mountains, more than ninety wineries and cellars call Woodinville home—and since good food and fine wine go hand in hand, the area provides excellent cuisine to complement all those reds and whites.
Nestled on five forested acres in the Woodinville Wine Country, Auberge Edge Seattle, French Country Inn is a secluded paradise just east of Seattle. The Studio Suite features 12-foot ceilings, radiant-heated tile floors, a television, a kitchenette, a patio, and a queen-size bed outfitted with a luxurious goose-down duvet, while the Honeymoon Suite boasts a wood-burning fireplace, private patio, kitchenette, hydro-massage bathtub, two-person dual shower, and king bed with down bedding. The Chef Quarters features a queen-size bed, feather comforter, walk-in closet, and full gourmet kitchen.
Start each day with a hearty French breakfast served in your suite: Fuel up with scratch-made French sweet breads smothered in Auberge jam and creamed butter; a basket of fresh fruit; and assorted cereal, oatmeal, and granola topped with yogurt. (Love the food? Sign up for a class at the on-site French cooking school, which boasts Corian counters, a gas stovetop, and professional chopping blocks.) At the end of the day, before you tuck yourself in, tuck into a hot, fresh-from-the-oven dessert, baked daily. Get a good night's rest in your room's plush bedding before you head out the next morning, ready to enjoy the wines of Woodinville.
"The most convenient place to do some wine tasting is 30 minutes north of Seattle near the town of Woodinville. Here you should be sure to visit Chateau Ste. Michelle and Columbia Winery, the area's two biggest producers."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now - April 10, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes complimentary pastries, dessert, aperitif wine, and a French breakfast
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests (Honeymoon Suite or Chef Quarters) or 4 guests (Combo Room)
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 10, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 10, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 10, 2014 • Enjoy By April 10, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings