Ancient History and Modern Comfort in Arundel
Norfolk Arms Hotel • West Sussex, United Kingdom
- Overnight Stay for Two People
- Three-Course Dinner with a Bottle of Wine
- Late 1 p.m. Checkout
Sure, Arundel in West Sussex is steeped in history, a centre for country pursuits, and home to its very own racing school—but what really interests us about the quirky English market town is that it's the site of one of the oldest Scout troupes in the world, started weeks after the movement began in 1908. Earn your exploration badge courtesy of this Escape to the three-star Norfolk Arms Hotel.
Lay your neckerchiefs at the foot of a double or twin beds at the countrified venue for one night for £89 (up to a £176.80 value). Your survival skills won't be tested in your pretty, individually decorated accommodation—there's an en suite, TV, radio, tea- and coffee-making facilities, and Wi-Fi access. A late 1 p.m. checkout is also included.
There's no need to worry yourself about supplies either: breakfast each morning is included with your stay, as is a three-course meal with a bottle wine, from a menu that features dishes such as breaded mushrooms, half a roast chicken with mash and veg, and lemon cheesecake.
You'll pledge allegiance to the offbeat British town after a visit to the Norman Arundel Castle or Arundel Wetlands Centre; a ghost-walk around old Arundel Jailhouse; an afternoon browsing around the monthly farmer's market; or a picturesque stroll around the coast and cliffs of the nearby South Downs.
This Escape is for two people. A £10 supplement applies for stays on a Saturday night.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
"There’s something irresistibly romantic about Arundel: this attractive little town with its vast fairy-tale castle and steep hillside streets lined by excellent restaurants and antique stores makes a great weekend break or stopover."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Book by January 31, 2014
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by March 31, 2014
- Not valid on December 24, 25, 26, 31 2013; January 1, 31 2014; February 1, 14, 15, 22 2014; March 1, 14, 15, 28, 29 2014
- £10 supplement for Saturday nights, paid direct to merchant
- Once booked with the merchant, your dates are non transferrable and non refundable
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Standard Double Room; Upgrades available subject to availability
- Check with hotel at time of booking if dogs are permitted during your stay
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: Overnight Stay for Two People, Breakfast, Three-Course Dinner with a Bottle of Wine, Late Checkout
- Check in 3pm; check out 1pm
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Hotel may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly prior to purchase if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 0844 855 9144 for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2014 • Enjoy By March 31, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings