Golden Opportunities on the Mag Mile
Raffaello Hotel • Chicago, IL
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a King or Double Room ($99), or a Deluxe Suite ($129)
- Two Drink Vouchers
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Some streets are said to be paved in gold, but the expression is about as close to literal as you can get when applied to Chicago's Magnificent Mile. The main byway between the city's booming business district and its, well, Gold Coast, "Mag Mile" is dotted from end to end with everything glitzy—from high-end jewelers and clothiers that comprise some of the best shopping in the world to a glamorous and fast-paced nightlife scene.
If style is any measure, Raffaello Hotel has earned its address on The Mile with its comfortable, elegant, contemporary-style rooms. Beds draped in high-thread-count Egyptian-cotton linens and spacious bathrooms outfitted with rain showers are just a few of the golden opportunities that await in this optimally positioned hotel.
Grab a cocktail or two on-site at the penthouse-level drumBAR Lounge, a speakeasy-style venue with an outdoor garden terrace. For dinner, sate your silver-platter expectations with a delectably on-the-money meal prepared by Chef Mauro Mafrici at the critically acclaimed Pelago Ristorante. Whatever entrées you choose, be sure to leave room for a rich hazelnut mousse and chocolate cake with pistachio ice cream.
Stroll with the smart set as you visit some of Chicago's most popular attractions just down the street, such as the Museum of Contemporary Art and the John Hancock Center. The shimmering shores of Lake Michigan are just a few short blocks from your hotel door, so bundle up, take a walk, and enjoy the sights and sounds of the Second City.
"The staff was very courteous and friendly, and they made our stay very special!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 10 per customer, additional as gifts; vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays January 1 through March 27, 2014; must book by January 31, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Reservations must be made through the LivingSocial link provided
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes two drinks at the drumBAR
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- 16.40% occupancy tax not included in sale price and to be paid at time of redemption
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Blackout date(s): February 14-15, 21-22; March 15-22, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 27, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 27, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 27, 2014 • Enjoy By March 27, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings