Wine and Dine Like a High Roller in AC
Resorts Casino Hotel • Atlantic City, NJ
- A One-Night Stay for Up to Four People in a Premium Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($79) or Fridays ($129)
- $40 Food and Beverage Credit (Valid at Breadsticks, Eastwind Noodle Bar, Eastwind Express, the Buffett, Capriccio, or Bar One)
- Spa Access for Up to Four People
- Late 1 p.m. Checkout
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Five Nights
When it comes to all-American resort towns, it doesn't get much better than Atlantic City. For more than a century, shore-seekers have flocked to AC for its deep beaches, salt water taffy, and can-do spirit—the country's first boardwalk and the world's first seaside amusement pier were built here. For those chasing more action than carnival games, the city is considered the gambling capital of the East Coast, with its neon-hued casinos dotting the skyline.
An Art Deco-style property with the largest rooms in Atlantic City, Resorts Casino Hotel, built in 1876, was the first hotel and casino in America's Favorite Playground and the first legal casino outside Nevada. Today, the nearly 1,000-room resort is split into two towers, with the 260-foot Ocean Tower housing the main gaming floor, a spa, a pool, and the main retail and dining level. The comparatively new Rendezvous Tower opened in 2004 and features 357 luxury rooms. Best of all, Resorts Casino Hotel sits right on the boardwalk and beach.
Double down on fun at the ten dining options, five bars and lounges, two theaters, and indoor pool—all on-site. Or, head to the Health Club and Spa, where you can unwind in the sauna after a good workout, or purchase therapeutic treatments or salon services to relieve that tension you've been playing close to the vest.
Resorts Casino Hotel's fine dining includes Capriccio—where you can enjoy elegant Italian food amid Old-World lanterns and soaring white columns—and daily happy hours at Gallagher's Steak House. You can also visit Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville entertainment complex, which runs along the Atlantic City Boardwalk and beach. Open 365 days a year, it features Margaritaville Coffee Shop, LandShark Bar & Grill, 5 O'Clock Somewhere Bar, themed gaming areas, and a selection of retail shops.
"My boyfriend and I had an amazing time on our little getaway to Atlantic City, mainly thanks to our stay at Resorts! The room was spacious, clean, and comfortable. The service was outstanding, and the casino and boardwalk were a blast."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
the fine print
- Up to 5 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between now and April 18, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 4 guests
- Food and beverage credit valid at Breadsticks, Eastwind Noodle Bar, Eastwind Express, the Buffett, Capriccio or Bar One only
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): January 19-20 and February 16-17
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 18, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 18, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 18, 2014 • Enjoy By April 18, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings