A Romantic Hideaway in Wild Cairngorms National Park
The Boat Hotel • Inverness-shire, United Kingdom
- Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Classic Room with Daily Full Scottish Breakfast (£99)
- Or, Two-Night Stay for Two with Breakfast, Three-Course Dinner on Both Evenings, and Whisky and Tablet (£179)
If the time has come to set off into the sunset together, where better place to start than The Boat Hotel? Chart a course for Aviemore in the Cairngorms National Park and begin your tale of love with this week's Escape.
You and your first mate will stay at the luxury yet laidback establishment for two nights, with breakfast, for £99 (up to a £214 value); or add a raft of gourmet treats to a two-night stay for £179 (up to a £358 value). Either way, your Classic room is sure to make waves: expect en suite, flat-screen TV, and tea- and coffee-making facilities.
A daily full Scottish breakfast is part of both packages. Opt for the gourmet package and you'll also be treated to a three-course table d'hote meal at the two-AA-rosette Boat Bistro on both evenings of your stay, where you'll choose from such dishes as cullen skink, West Coast mussels, slow-roasted belly of pork, and peanut caramel cheesecake with butterscotch sauce; you'll also receive Scottish tablet and a dram of whisky each, in addition to Scottish-made bath bombs for a touch of luxury in your room.
If you can drag yourselves away from the captain's quarters there's plenty to do together in the local area: fishing, ranger safaris, bushcraft, quad-biking, river-tubing and other heart-rate-raisers at Rothiemurchus; guided cycling and ski and snowboard hire on Cairngorm Mountain; and shopping at luxury and independent boutiques such as Mr. Simms Old Sweet Shoppe and Deeside Books for rare tomes.
- This Escape is for two people.
- There is a £10 supplement per night when staying on Friday and/or Saturday nights, payable locally upon arrival.
- Children are permitted, upgrades are applicable.
- One child may stay in an Estate room for £20 per night; two children may stay in a Deluxe room for £50 per night; and two children plus one cot may stay in a Suite for £70 per night.
- A dog is welcome for a £15 supplement per night; or £25 per night for two dogs.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
"Evening meals are served in the The Boat Bistro where the kitchen showcases rustic and seasonal dishes as well as reinvented classics using locally sourced ingredients where possible."-- The Mobile Food Guide
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Valid from January 12, 2013 - May 31, 2014
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (must be used over consecutive nights)
- Multiple vouchers may be purchased for consecutive stays
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by May 31, 2014
- Not valid on January 24-25 2014; February 14-15; April 18-21 2014
- £10 supplement for Friday and Saturday stays, paid direct to merchant
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Classic Room; Upgrade £20 per night for Estate Room (sleeps: 2 adults & 1 child on fold away bed), £50 for King Bed Deluxe Terrace (sleeps: 2 adults & 2 children on fold away bed), £70 for a Four Poster Junior Suite (sleeps: 2 adults, 2 children and 1 baby cot) or a Deluxe Garden Room at £50 per night (sleeps: 2 adults and 2 children), supplements paid direct to merchant
- Children permitted, upgrades required, contact hotel directly for more information, 1 child in Estate room at £20 per night, £50 per night for Deluxe Room (can sleep 2 children) and £70 per night for Suite (can sleep 2 children and 1 cot)
- Pets permitted, 1 pet at £15 per night, 2 pets at £25 per night. If guests bring pets, they will be required to upgrade to Deluxe Garden Room at £50 per night, supplements payable direct to merchant
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Classic Room with Daily Full Scottish Breakfast (£99) Or, Two-Night Stay for Two with Breakfast, Three-Course Dinner on Both Evenings, Whisky and Tablet (£179)
- Check in 3pm; check out 11am
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Hotel may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly prior to purchase if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 01479 831258 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 31, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2014 • Enjoy By May 31, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings