The Outstanding Beauty of The Wye Valley
Llangoed Hall • Powys, United Kingdom
- Overnight Stay for Two People in a North Wing Double / Twin Room
- Full Welsh Breakfast
- Glass of Prosecco Each Before Dining in Hotel's Restaurant
- Availability All Seven Days of the Week
- Room Upgrades Available (Enquire at Time of Booking)
The Wye Valley in Wales is so scenic it's a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Next door are the Brecon Beacons National Park with its epic mountain vista and endless outdoor activities, and Hay-on-Wye, home to the annual literary festival and more bookshops than you can shake a stick at. As if you needed another reason to visit the region, there's also this Escape to the luxury, boutique Llangoed Hall.
You and your outdoorsy, literature-loving bestie will stay overnight in a double or twin room in the North Wing of the elegant-yet-charming establishment for £109 (up to a £200 value). Your individually decorated accommodation comes complete with en suite with bath, bathrobes, amenities, and separate shower; desk area; TV; Wi-Fi access; morning paper; and refreshments tray with bottled water and fresh fruit. The hotel received awards for the AA Hotel of The Year 2013 / 2014 Wales, and was the winner of Best Restaurant 2014 at Condé Nast Johansens Awards.
Included with your indulgent stay is a full Welsh breakfast in the morning, and a glass of Prosecco per person when you dine in the restaurant in the evening. Expect a fine dining menu composed of ingredients so local many even come from the hotel's own kitchen garden.
Get out and about and discover the adrenaline-pumping activities in the Wye Valley and Brecon Beacons National Park; there's canoeing, caving, cycling, fishing, hang-gliding, horse riding, kayaking, mountain biking, rock climbing, sailing, walking, windsurfing, and zip-wiring. Alternatively, keep calm and carry on browsing at Hay-on-Wye with its myriad bookshops; purveyors of tomes both brand new and second hand.
This Escape is for two people with availability all seven days of the week.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
"Tucked into the bottom of a valley in the shadow of the spectacular Black Mountains, Llangoed Hall combines historic grandeur with a romantic country house feel."-- Red Online
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Valid from January 6, 2014 - March 31, 2014
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by March 31, 2014
- Not valid on February 14, 15, 16, 17 2014; March 21, 22, 28, 29 2014
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a North Wing Double or Twin Room; Upgrades available subject to availability, please ask for details when making your reservation
- Children under 2 years stay free in cots, children 2-15 years incur a £30 per night supplement with a z bed, paid direct to hotel
- Heated Kennels available for dogs, £10 per night supplement
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: Overnight Stay for Two People in a North Wing Double / Twin Room, Full Welsh Breakfast, Glass of Prosecco Each Before Dining in Hotel's Restaurant, Availability All Seven Days of the Week, Room Upgrades Available (Enquire at Time of Booking)
- Check in 2pm; check out 11am
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Hotel may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly prior to purchase if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 01874 754525 for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2014 • Enjoy By March 31, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings