Relaxing Pursuits in Bowness-on-Windermere
Damson Dene Hotel • Cumbria, United Kingdom
- Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Standard Room
- Free Upgrade to Superior Room (Subject to Availability)
- Daily Breakfast
- Four-Course Dinner on First Evening
- Wine if Dining on Second Evening
- Two Lake Windermere Cruise Tickets
- Full Use of Leisure Facilities
Lake poet William Wordsworth may have wandered lonely as a cloud through a host of golden daffodils, but as a lifelong anosmic, he wouldn't have been able to smell them. Escapees looking to get acquainted with the landscape which inspired him can seek out a stay at the Damson Dene Hotel in the South Lakes.
Two guests can stay two nights for £159 (up to £380.15 value). Nose your way to what The Times called 'one of the friendliest hotels in the UK' and settle into a comfortably furnished standard room for two nights, where the scenery might inspire you to pen an ode; subject to availability, you'll even be upgraded to a Superior room at no extra charge.
A four-course dinner is included with your stay in the Heron View Restaurant, where a daily changing menu sources from the freshest ingredients, many of which have been organically grown in the hotel's own Victorian kitchen garden. Dishes like chicken liver parfait with red onion marmalade, followed by roast leg of lamb and mint mash, and raspberry Eton Mess await; return to dine on the second night, and you'll enjoy wine to accompany your meal. Breakfast each morning should have you keen to pick up the scent of the Lake District's attractions.
Lake Windermere is a short drive away and back the hotel, and two lake cruise tickets are included to give you a unique aspect on England's largest lake. Back at the hotel, with the spa handy you could choose to breathe some fresh life into your skin with a facial or make the most of your olfactory sense with an aromatherapy massage, before taking a dip in the spa pool or unwinding in the steam room.
• This Escape is for two people. Weekends are subject to a £30 supplement.
• All children under 3 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
• All children under 2 years stay free of charge but with a £5 supplement for children's cots/cribs.
• Pets are welcome for an additional supplement.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
"Framed by fells and encircled by a wooded shoreline, Lake Windermere is the largest natural lake in England."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by April 11, 2014
- Not valid on March 15 2014
- Stays on February 14-22 2014 are subject to a £30 supplement, paid direct to merchant
- £30 supplement for a weekend stay, paid direct to merchant
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Standard Room; Free upgrade to a Superior Room, subject to availability
- All children under 3 years stay free of charge when using existing beds, all children under 2 years incur a £5 supplement for children's cots/cribs
- Pets allowed and incur a £5 supplement, paid direct to merchant, inform merchant at time of booking
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Standard Room, Free Upgrade to Superior Room (Subject to Availability), Daily Breakfast, Four-Course Dinner on First Evening, Wine if Dining on Second Evening, Two Lake Windermere Cruise Tickets, Full Use of Leisure Facilities
- Check in 3pm; check out 11am
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Hotel may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly prior to purchase if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 015395 68676 for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 11, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 11, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 11, 2014 • Enjoy By April 11, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings