An Indulgent Treat at The Gateway to the Lakes
Riverside Hotel • Cumbria, United Kingdom
- Two-Night Stay for Two People in Double Room
- Daily Breakfast
- Three-Course Dinner on the First Evening
- Cocktail Each
- Bottle of House Wine for Guests Dining on Second Evening
- Late 12 p.m. Checkout
- Full Use of Sanctuary Leisure Club
''We sat on the snow and looked at the country far below us... we nibbled Kendal Mint Cake''. Never before has confectionary reached such lofty heights, as Kendal Mint Cake in the first successful ascent of Mount Everest. Well, this Escapes to the Riverside Hotel in Kendal will leave you feeling on top of the world.
The only sustenance world-weary travellers will need to stake their claim on a memorable two-night break for two is £159 (up to a £336.05 value). Situated in a renovated tannery dating back to 1626, you'll be worlds apart from the icy plains of the Himalayas, but only a short trek to the busy market town of Kendal.
After your first day exploring, you'll return to base camp in need of supplies from the hotel's restaurant, where the rich scent of grilled Lakeland lamb cutlets, pan-fried organic port fillet or apple, sage, and apricot risotto is carried along the corridors. To really help you thaw out from the chilly Lakeland breeze, we've thrown in a cocktail and a three-course dinner each on the first evening, and a bottle of wine for those guests that dine in the hotel on the second. You'll be treated to breakfast each morning in the restaurant, which overlooks the fast-flowing River Kent.
After conquering breakfast, you'll be ready to begin your exploration of Kendal and the stunning surrounding areas. Nicknamed the 'gateway to the Lakes', Kendal boasts a great selection of shops and restaurants, as well as two castles and museums. Only nine miles away from Lake Windermere and a short drive to the sea, you're never far from the Lakes' most enchanting scenery and wilderness. For those who would rather stay closer to home during their stay, the hotel has a new award-winning leisure club with a swimming pool, fully equipped gym, two treatment rooms, a sauna, and steam room.
This Escape is for two people.
There is a £30 supplement for Saturday night stays.
All children under 3 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
"Centrally located in this market town, and enjoying a peaceful riverside location, this 17th-century former tannery provides a suitable base for both business travellers and tourists."-- The AA
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by April 11, 2014
- Not valid on February 14-22 2014
- £30 supplement for Saturday night stay, paid direct to merchant
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Double room; Upgrades available subject to availability
- All children under 3 years stay free of charge when using existing beds, all children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs
- Pets are allowed, supplements may be apply, contact merchant directly for more information
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: Two-Night Stay for Two People in Double Room, Daily Breakfast, Three-Course Dinner on the First Evening, Cocktail Each, Bottle of House Wine for Guests Dining on Second Evening, Late 12 p.m. Checkout, Full Use of Sanctuary Leisure Club
- Check in 2pm; check out 12pm
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Hotel may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly prior to purchase if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 01539 734861 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 11, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 11, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 11, 2014 • Enjoy By April 11, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings