17th Century Inn in The Heart of Pembrokeshire
The Angel Hotel • Pembrokeshire, United Kingdom
- Two- or Three-Night Stay for Two People in a Standard Room or Up to Five People in Family Room
- Daily Full Welsh Breakfast
- Bottle of Wine if Dining in Hotel Restaurant
Smart seabirds apart, the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park remains one of Britain's largely undiscovered treasures. Now here's the perfect opportunity to have a gander yourself with a homely stay at The Angel Hotel.
Opt for a two-night stay for two people for £78.50 (up to a £163.50 value), or an extended three-night stay for £114.50 (up to a £238.50 value). Bring along the kids for two nights and stay in a family room suitable for up to five people for £136 (up to a £283.50 value). Bedrooms have been individually decorated and are all well lit and airy featuring an LCD DVD/TV's, hospitality trays, and work areas.
Each morning you'll wake to a hearty full Welsh breakfast, and should you choose to dine in the hotel restaurant come evening you'll receive a bottle of wine to accompany your meal.
Not an easy place to tear yourself away from, but with just a little petrol in the car you can head to Martin's Haven and sail out to the immense seabird colonies of Skomer, Skokholm, and Grassholm Islands. Be sure, too, to dart across to the village-sized city of St Davids and see the magnificent cathedral where people have winged their way in pilgrimage for almost a millennium. And, if you're the webbed-foot surfer type, Barafundle bay is just gorgeous—voted the best spot in the UK for a picnic by Country Life magazine.
Upgrade to an en suite room for £10 per night.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
"[Pembrokeshire's] many attractions include a scenic coastline of rugged cliffs with fantastically folded rock formations interspersed with some of the best beaches in Wales."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by June 30, 2014
- Not valid on April 19-26 2014
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Standard Room or Family Room; Upgrade to en suite for £10 per night, paid direct to merchant
- Must be used over consecutive nights
- Option A and B valid for 2 people
- Option C valid for a family of up to 5 people
- Children go free in family room offer, all children under 1 year stay free of charge when using existing beds, all children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs
- No pets allowed
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: Two- or Three-Night Stay for Two People in a Standard Room or Up to Five People in Family Room, Daily Full Welsh Breakfast, Bottle of Wine if Dining in Hotel Restaurant
- Check in 2pm; check out 10am
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Hotel may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly prior to purchase if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 01834 860579 for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2014 • Enjoy By June 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings