High-End Luxury on the Charming Isle of Wight
The Hambrough • Isle Of Wight, United Kingdom
- Two-Night Stay for Two People in an Executive Room (Prices from £149*)
- Daily Continental Breakfast
- Dinner Packages Available; Including Three-Course Dinner or Five-Course Tasting Menu Options
Still having flashbacks of barbecued turkey, blackened potatoes, and soggy veg? Let someone else take the pressure—and the cooking—off your plate with a stay at the luxury, five-star The Hambrough, on the Isle of Wight.
Two people will spend two nights in an executive room at the boutique establishment with daily breakfast with prices from £149*. Whichever package you pick, you can expect accommodation that features individual décor, en suite with underfloor heating, satellite TV, DVD/CD player, and views of either the sea or St. Boniface Down.
January to March
Two-Night Stay—£149 (up to a £340 value)
Two-Night Stay with Three-Course Dinner—£199 (up to a £406 value)
Two-Night Stay with Five-Course Tasting Menu—£249 (up to a £450 value)
April and May
Two-Night Stay—£199 (up to a £380 value)
Two-Night Stay with Three-Course Dinner—£259 (up to a £446 value)
Two-Night Stay with Five-Course Tasting Menu—£299 (up to a £490 value)
When it's open, you'll take the fine fare included with your package from the restaurant's market menu, which is put together by the Michelin-experienced Darren Beevers, and includes such dishes as roasted plaice, local Ventnor day boat fish with wild rice, korma spices, and crispy kale, and brown sugar parfait. When the restaurant is closed, you'll instead dine from the a la carte menu at The Pond Café in neighbouring Bonchurch, where you'll choose from dishes such as baked figs, slow-roasted pork belly ragu, day boat fish with purple potatoes and salsa verde, and lemon tart with mascarpone sorbet.
Walk off all that indulgence with a visit to some of the Isle's top attractions; think Appuldurcombe House, Amazon World Zoo, the Botanic Gardens, Brading Roman Villa, Carisbrooke Castle, the Classic Boat Museum, Dinosaur Isle, Fort Victoria, Godshill, the Isle of Wight Zoo, Osborne House, Owl & Monkey Haven, Robin Hill, Seaview Wildlife Encounter, Shanklin Theatre, and St. Catherine's Lighthouse.
This Escape is for two people with availability all seven days of the week.
Children under 3 years stay for free.
"A former Victorian villa set on the hillside above Ventnor and with memorable views out to sea, The Hambrough has a modern, stylish interior with well-equipped and boutique-style accommodation."-- The AA
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by May 21, 2014
- Not valid on February 13-15 2014; April 11-21 2014; May 22-31 2014
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Executive Room
- Option A: Valid from January 5, 2014
- Option C and D: Valid from January 28, 2014
- Options B, E and F: Valid from April 1, 2014
- The 5 course tasting menu (Options E and F) cannot be used on a Sunday
- Please note dinner options are valid for 1 night of the 2 nights only
- Only children under 3 stay free of charge when sharing with adults in existing beds or a cot, no extra charge for cot, the hotel have no facility for an older child or extra adult in the executive rooms
- No pets allowed
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: Two-Night Stay for Two People in an Executive Room (Prices from £149*), Daily Continental Breakfast, Dinner Packages Available; Including Three-Course Dinner or Five-Course Tasting Menu Options
- Check in 3pm; check out 11am
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Hotel may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly prior to purchase if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 01983 856333 or email email@example.com for further information if required - ferry reservations can be made directly with the Reservations Team
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 21, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 21, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 21, 2014 • Enjoy By May 21, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings