Stunning Seaside Views from a Cornish Castle
Tregenna Castle • Cornwall, United Kingdom
- Two- (£99), Three- (£145), or Four-Night (£189) Stay for Two People in a Castle Room
- Daily Full English Breakfast
- 20% Discount on Food, Beauty Treatments, and Golf
When we were kids we spent many a happy afternoon huddled between the sofa cushions that we'd used to build our very own fort. Now that we're grown up, we've got something of a fascination with the real thing. There's more to Cornwall than gorgeous beaches, surfing, scenery, and culture; there's also this Escape to Tregenna Castle, St. Ives.
Whether it's just you and your consort or the whole royal family, there's a place for you in this deal: two adults will stay for two nights for £99 (up to a £318 value), three nights for £145 (up to a £477 value), or four nights for £189 (up to a £636 value). You will lay your crowns in a castle room complete with simply stylish décor, en suite with bath or shower, Freeview TV, radio, and tea- and coffee-making facilities. The hotel recently fended off strong competition to bag a Best Holiday Accommodation Award in the prestigious 2013 Cornwall Today Awards.
Your wish is our command at the hotel restaurant, where you'll take your inclusive full English breakfast each day.
We bow down to your highness's savvy: 20% off golf and beauty treatments at the hotel are also part and parcel of your visit. Outside the grounds, though, there's plenty more to keep one amused in the local area; think Porthmeor, Porthgwidden, and Porthminster beaches; the sandy harbour; the Tate St Ives Gallery; Paradise Park wildlife sanctuary; Lands End; and Flambards Village with its rides, activities, museums, and indoor play centre.
• This Escape is for two adults with Sunday to Thursday availability.
• There is a £20 per night supplement for stays on a Friday or Saturday.
• Children (age 3 to 15) are welcome to stay for £7.50 per night, where a room can accommodate more than two adults.
• Want more? Check out Tregenna Castle on Vimeo.
"Before going inside the castle it is a must to just stop and take in the view of St Ives beneath you."-- Something About Cornwall
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Valid until May 1, 2014 (Book by March 15, 2014)
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by May 1, 2014
- Valid Sunday - Thursday
- £20 per night supplement for Friday, Saturday night stays; payable directly to merchant
- £30 per night supplement for February 15–22 2014 and April 2-19 2014 (school holidays), payable directly to merchant
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Castle room; Upgrades to Sea View Rooms available with a supplement, subject to availability, contact merchant directly for more information
- Children aged 3–15 sharing parents room pay £7.50 per child per night supplement for breakfast, payable directly to merchant, Max 2 children per room (outside of school holidays)
- No pets allowed
- Wifi available in the hotel lobby only
- Voucher includes: Two- (£99), Three- (£145), or Four-Night (£189) Stay for Two People in a Castle Room, Daily Full English Breakfast, 20% Discount on Food, Beauty Treatments, and Golf
- Check in 2pm; check out 11am
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Hotel may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly prior to purchase if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 01736 795254 for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 1, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 8, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 1, 2014 • Enjoy By May 1, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings