A Winter Wonderland on the English Riviera
Osborne Hotel • Devon, United Kingdom
- One- (£79), Two- (£129), or Three-Night (£169) Stay for Two People in a Standard Inland Room
- Daily Breakfast
- Two-Course Dinner on the First Evening
- Bottle of Wine If Dining on Second Evening
- Availability All Seven Days of the Week
Torquay has been nicknamed the English Riviera; a place where high society hobnobbed on their holidays back in the Victorian Age. Whether you come for the heritage, the culture, or a classy Christmas getaway, come courtesy of this week's Escape to the four-star Osborne Hotel.
Two people will stay in a standard inland room at the recently refurbished establishment for one night for £79 (up to a £177.90 value), two nights for £129 (up to a £323.85 value), or three nights for £169 (up to a £452.85 value). However long you stay, you'll unwind in accommodation that features classically charming décor, en suite, and Wi-Fi access.
Foodies, prepare to indulge: breakfast is part of all the packages, as is a two-course dinner at Langtry's restaurant on your first evening; two- and three-night stays come with an additional bottle of wine if you dine on the second evening. Expect dishes such as slow-roast Iberico belly pork, Devonshire ribeye steak, and twice-baked swiss cheese soufflé.
Don't miss the area's many attractions while you're here: there's the Agatha Christie Mile—she lived out most of her days here—the Stone Age Kents Cavern, and the Victorian Promenade to name but a few.
• This Escape is for two people, with availability for all seven days of the week.
• Children under 5 years are charged £5 per person, per night; children from 5 to 11 years are charged £25 per person, per night for extra beds.
• The maximum number of children's cots/cribs or beds in a room is one.
"Queen of the coastline is grand old Torquay, where the Victorian villas and chintzy hotels are stacked up like dominoes above the bay."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Option B and C must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by May 31, 2014
- Not valid on February 14-15 2014; April 18-21 2014; May 5, 26 2014
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Standard Room; Upgrades available subject to availability
- All children under 5 years are charged £5 per person per night for children's cots/cribs; All children from 5 to 11 years are charged £25 per person per night for extra beds; The maximum number of children's cots/cribs in a room is 1; The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1; Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for direct to the merchant separately during your stay.
- No pets allowed
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: One- (£79), Two- (£129), or Three-Night (£169) Stay for Two People in a Standard Inland Room, Daily Breakfast, Two-Course Dinner on the First Evening, Bottle of Wine If Dining on Second Evening, Availability All Seven Days of the Week
- Check in 2pm; check out 11am
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Hotel may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly prior to purchase if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 01803 213311 for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 31, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2014 • Enjoy By May 31, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings