Kick Back in Funky Santa Cruz
Davenport Roadhouse • Davenport, CA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in the Año Nuevo, China Ladder, Pidgeon Point, Whale Watcher, or Swanton Rooms, Mondays through Thursdays ($149) or Fridays through Sundays ($179), with Welcome Bottle of Wine
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in the Captain's Suite, Mondays through Thursdays ($189) or Fridays through Sundays ($289), with Welcome Champagne and Chocolates
- Continental Breakfast One Morning
- $30 Dinner Credit
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Soak up ocean and vineyard views, plus wine or champagne, at this inn and restaurant just minutes from Downtown Santa Cruz.
When you imagine Santa Cruz, the first things that come to mind should be sun, surf, and unconventional cool. This seaside community on the northern edge of Monterey Bay stands out for its offbeat and forward-thinking attitudes, not to mention its mild Mediterranean climate. Stroll the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk and enjoy dozens of rides and attractions, or get an up-close look at creatures from the deep at the Seymour Marine Discovery Center at Long Marine Lab. Meanwhile, the Santa Cruz Surfing Museum at Lighthouse Field celebrates 100 years of riding waves in the Monterey Bay area.
Davenport Roadhouse overlooks the ocean amid the organic farms and boutique vineyards found just ten minutes from downtown Santa Cruz. This combination inn and restaurant welcomes guests with rooms featuring custom-made beds, locally crafted bath products, and soft robes made from soy and bamboo fibers. At the on-site restaurant, you'll sample wines and local beers at the full bar and enjoy rich and delicious fresh-cooked meals prepared with local, organic ingredients.
"The service was amazing. The room was beautiful and immaculate. My boyfriend and I loved every minute there. We will definitely be visiting again."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Must book Monday through Thursday voucher by June 1, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes $30 dinner credit (restaurant is closed on Monday evenings) and continental breakfast one morning
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 73 hours in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- 10% county tax and $1 per night tourist tax not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): April 11–21, 2014; May 10-12, 24-26, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 12, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 12, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 12, 2014 • Enjoy By June 12, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings