On Playa Dominicus, an All-Inclusive Resort & Spa Discounts
Be Live Canoa Hotel • La Romana, Dominican Republic
- An All-Inclusive Three-Night ($344), Four-Night ($459), or Six-Night ($687) Stay for Two in a Superior Deluxe Room from September 1 to December 20, 2014
- Or, an All-Inclusive Three-Night ($475), Four-Night ($595), or Six-Night ($890) Stay for Two in a Superior Deluxe Room from January 2 to March 31, 2015
- Unlimited Meals, Local Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Drinks, Snacks, Non-Motorized Water Sports, Daily Activities, Kids Club, Towel Service, Minibar, and Nightclub Entry
- 20% Discount Toward Spa Services
- Taxes and Fees Included
Tranquil beaches and serene scenery set the stage for true relaxation at this Dominican retreat.
Though Columbus dropped anchor here in 1494, the small Dominican Republic fishing village of Bayahibe remains habitually sleepy. Fishermen pilot skiffs off the coast to Eden-like Isla Saona, and vendors on horseback sell colorful ceramic pots. An influx of Italians has lent the area a Riviera-like feel, complete with gelato stands and pizzerias with wood-burning stoves. Between sunbathing on golden Playa Dominicus and wandering the main street paved with tiny pink tiles, there's never a reason to rush in this island idyll.
Looking out over the clear waters and gentle waves of Playa Dominicus, the Be Live Canoa Hotel sports a mix of modern amenities and traditional Caribbean touches. Bright and airy Superior Deluxe rooms are equipped with a private balcony, plasma-screen television, air conditioning, and a mini bar. Wander the tropical gardens to the two tennis courts or full-service beach bar. After a day in the sun, revive your skin with a therapeutic treatment at the on-site spa, followed by a romantic sunset dinner of grilled fish and vino enjoyed seaside.
"What sets Bayahibe apart is that it manages to maintain its character despite the continued encroachment of big tourism."-- Lonely Planet
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays from September 1 to December 20, 2014, or January 2 to March 31, 2015; see voucher and description for details
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes unlimited meals, local alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, snacks, non-motorized water sports, daily activities, kids club, towel service, minibar, and nightclub entry, 20% discount toward spa services, and taxes and fees included
- Voucher does not include airfare
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests; up to 1 additional adult or 2 additional children may be added based on availability and at an additional cost of $54 per adult and $36 per child
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2015 • Enjoy By March 31, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings