In Barbados, an All-Inclusive Paradise Just for Adults
The Club, Barbados Resort & Spa • West Coast, Barbados
- An All-Inclusive Three- ($799), Four- ($1,065), or Five-Night Stay ($1,330) for Two in a Superior Garden View Room Now through August 31
- Or, an All-Inclusive Three- ($885), Four- ($1,179), or Five-Night Stay ($1,475) for Two in a Superior Garden View Room September 1 through December 15
- Three Daily Meals, British-Style Afternoon Tea, Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Beverages, Non-Motorized Water Sports, Tennis, Fitness Center, Evening Entertainment, and Taxes and Gratuities
- 25% Discount on Spa Treatments
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to 10 Nights
Say goodbye to the big city—and the kiddos—and soak up sun on the beautiful beaches of Barbados with this all-inclusive Escape.
With a nickname that was upgraded from "Gold Coast" to "Platinum Coast," it's safe to say that Saint James is a precious place. Sun-splashed and hip, this breezy enclave sits on the pristine west coast of Barbados—a place where golden beaches are dotted with boutiques and outdoor dining offers views of glassy water and bobbing boats. But as upscale as this stretch of azure coast can be, it is almost equally as laid-back. Amid an amalgam of Old World history—the first British settlers landed here in 1625—and a rich and colorful Barbadian culture, this slice of paradise sparkles with a warm and welcoming vibe.
Get ready to kick back and relax at the island's only adults-only all-inclusive resort: The Club, Barbados Resort & Spa. A host of refreshments and entertainment—as well as some special in-house extras like afternoon tea served in a British style—are included, and you'll soak it all up while unwinding in a spacious tropical abode. Featuring dark wood furnishings and brightly colored island décor, each room is a serene retreat with a plush king-size bed, spa amenities, and unobstructed views of the lovely gardens and pools below. After a day of swimming in the ocean, sunning by any of the three freshwater pools, or indulging in a soothing spa treatment, grab a cold cocktail at one of The Club's relaxed beach bars and watch the sun set behind sailboats gently gliding in brilliant Caribbean waters.
"Phenomenal! The service was spot-on, the food was great, and the facility itself was top-notch!!"-- LivingSocial Member
"Gentle Caribbean waves lap the west coast, and leafy mahogany trees shade its stunning coves and sandy beaches."-- Read Fodor's Feature on Barbados' West Coast
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests; adults only and you must be 16 or over
- All Inclusive of Three Daily Meals, British-Style Afternoon Tea, Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Beverages, Non-Motorized Water Sports, Tennis, Fitness Center, Evening Entertainment, and Taxes and Gratuities
- All Taxes, tips and service charge are included
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 15, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 15, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 15, 2014 • Enjoy By December 15, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings