Luxury & Romantic Views at a St. Lucia Resort
Stonefield Estate Resort • Soufriere, AL
- A Three- ($989), Four- ($1,319), Five- ($1,559), or Six-Night ($1,819) Stay for Two in a One-Bedroom Ocean-View Villa
- $40 Dining Credit at Mango Tree Restaurant
- One Couples' Massage
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Views like this don't come around often: Relax in luxurious splendor as you look out from your private plunge pool at the Caribbean and Petit Piton.
More than just a stop-off for cruise ships and a landing pad for lounge chairs, St. Lucia's multifaceted landscape—equal parts emerald mountains, lush rain forests, and volcanic rock beaches—is as close to paradise as it gets. It's home to La Soufriere—the world's only drive-in volcano—as well as a UNESCO World Heritage Site that includes the Pitons: Two volcanic rock formations that rise more than 2,000 feet from the sea. But what makes the island truly special is the people. St. Lucia's Caribbean-meets-colonial heritage has resulted in a close-knit culture of rich cuisine, pulsing calypso beats, and free-flowing libations.
In the shadow of Petit Piton, the luxurious Stonefield Estate Resort sits minutes from the town of Sufriere and even closer to two of the island's most picturesque beaches. A favorite among honeymooners, this 26-acre resort encompasses all the best of St. Lucia. Tropical gardens, see-forever views, impossibly fresh food, French colonial architecture—it's nothing short of a Caribbean dreamscape.
Upon arrival, decompress in your romantic one-bedroom villa, which features ocean views as well as its very own plunge pool, veranda, private garden shower, and antique four-poster bed. Then, rejuvenate with a couples' massage at the full-service spa before settling in for an alfresco dinner overlooking the sea at the Creole-inspired Mango Tree Restaurant. Herbs, vegetables, fruit—it's all grown on-site. Complementing the gourmet fare (think steamed dorado filet wrapped in banana leaf and served with passion-fruit sauce) is authentic live music played by local musicians.
• Voucher does not include airfare
• Sorry, kiddos! This property is 17+
• Add two guests aged 17+ to your room for an extra $100 per person, per night
• 10% service charge and 10% government tax are not included; both are payable directly to the property
We hope to go back again, it is like staying in paradise.-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now to October 15, 2015
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes a $40 dining credit at Mango Tree Restaurant and 1 couples massage
- Spa Treatments are subject to a 15% service charge
- Voucher does not include airfare
- 10% service charge and 10% government tax not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 2 guests age 17+; additional guests (age 17+) may be added based on availability and at an additional cost of $100 per person/night
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 15, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 10, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 15, 2015 • Enjoy By October 15, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings