Lead the Luxe Life on the Sea of Cortez
Hacienda Encantada Resort & Spa • Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
- A Four-Night Stay for Two in a Luxury Suite from Now to March 31 ($1,333) or April 1 to September 31 ($1,178)
- Or, a Five-Night Stay for Two in a Luxury Suite from Now to March 31 ($1,666) or April 1 to September 31 ($1,473)
- Or, a Six-Night Stay for Two in a Luxury Suite from Now to March 31 ($1,999) or April 1 to September 31 ($1,768)
- Dine Out Privileges All-Inclusive Plan: Unlimited a la Carte Meals, Snacks, Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Beverages, Dine-Out Options at Select Restaurants in the Golden Zone at Cabo San Lucas Marina, Downtown Shuttle Service, Daily Activities, and More
- $40 Credit Toward Massages
- 50% Discount on Tours and Activities from Cabo Adventures
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
A luxurious, all-inclusive stay on the beach in Cabo San Lucas with access to four fabulous restaurants.
Cabo is what you make it. Bachelor party with your buddies? Cabo. Destination wedding on the beach? Cabo. Sunset honeymoon with your sweetie? Cabo. Ziplining, scuba diving, four-wheeling? Cabo, Cabo, Cabo. Set on the southern tip of Mexico's Baja Peninsula, this former fishing village has come into its own over the last 30 years, luring travelers with all-inclusive resorts, high adventure, and 80-degree weather—not to mention 70-degree water—throughout the year. So, how will you Cabo?
And the heat is on at the luxurious Hacienda Encantada Resort & Spa, a AAA Four Diamond property that boasts multiple pools, a water playground, and a temazcal steam bath, not to mention four distinct restaurants serving everything from chips and salsa with cerveza to filet mignon with fine wine. At more than 800 square feet, each Luxury Suite is adorned with elegant Mexican décor, from the high-headboard beds to the plushly upholstered dining room chairs. Overlooking either the Sea of Cortez or the pool, each balcony-equipped suite is appointed with one king or two queen beds and a pullout sofa bed, a fully equipped kitchen, a full bathroom with whirlpool, air-conditioning, and cable TV.
None of the resort's activities are off limits, so you can snorkel, golf, and meet dolphins. Or, take the complimentary shuttle downtown to the Marina Golden Zone to scour scores of shops. And after a long day in the water, at the mall, or on the beach, you'll want to treat yourself to a body treatment in a Petite Suite at the spa. From premium golf and sport fishing to parasailing and sunset cruising, there's no shortage of things to do on this heavenly slice of paradise.
"Absolutely beautiful outside and in. Stunning view from most areas and pools to die for. Very relaxing... with plenty of chaises around all of the pools. Everyone was friendly, accommodating, and quick to react."-- Hotels.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- All inclusive of a la carte meals, snacks, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, dine-out options at select restaurants in the Golden Zone at Cabo San Lucas Marina, downtown shuttle service, daily activities, and more
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 adults; max occupancy is 2 adults and 2 children or 3 adults
- Children 0-4 stay for free, ages 5-12 are $46 per child per night, 13 and older are $109 per night
- Taxes and service fees included
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): March 22- 31, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 15, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 15, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 15, 2014 • Enjoy By December 15, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings