All-Inclusive Luxury Resort on Cancun's Perfect Beaches
Grand Park Royal Cancun Caribe • Cancun, Mexico
- An All-Inclusive Three- ($660), Four- ($880), Five- ($1,100) or Six-Night ($1,320) Stay for Two Adults in a Deluxe Ocean-View Room
- All Meals, Snacks, Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Beverages, Non-Motorized Water Sports, Daily Activities, Limited Internet Access, and Taxes and Gratuities
- $150 Resort Credit per Room, per Stay
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation by September 19, 2015
The Caribbean paradise of your dreams awaits at this all-inclusive luxury resort in Cancun.
At Grand Park Royal Cancun Caribe, 400 meters of coastline and poolside and rooftop bars faithfully perpetuate the Yucatan Peninsula's propensity for throwing down. Tear yourself away from the never-ending in-room mini bar and you'll see your Deluxe Ocean-View Room lives up to its name—turquoise tides slide ashore on sugar-soft sands, just paces from your balcony or terrace. The property has two pools: One's rocking with volleyball and dancing, and the other's for taking a snooze on Bali beds. Be it boogie board or pedal boat, kayak or sailing skiff, Caribbean floatation is on your horizon with the inclusion of all non-motorized water sports. And with unlimited dining at four restaurants, variety is always on the menu.
Judging from the pulverized pillars of Las Ruinas del Rey and the fallen walls of Yamil Lu'um, partiers have been bringing down the house in Quintana Roo long before its state-aided tourism boom in the 1970s. Like Vegas and Ibiza, Cancun is a party city that never ceases to show its visitors a good time. Still, if you can get past the bronzed bodies and late-night tequila shots, you'll find this seductive surfside town is awash in cultural treasures—including Chichen Itza, one of the Seven Wonders of the World.
The mystery of Mayan history awaits. Climbing Coba, the Mayans' highest pyramid, is a feat worth accomplishing, but feeding fruit to the iguanas at the top makes for an unforgettable snapshot memory. Underground rivers and natural wells are best accessed at Xcaret, an archaeological park on the Riviera Maya. Their tropical jungle trails and butterfly pavilions lend a lavish lushness to your already plush vacation.
Semiprecious stones and semi-clad dancers. Ciudad Cancun (the city proper) is the place to be. Jewelers set onyx in the marketplace by day, and sweaty bods bump to the beats of Coco Bongo by night.
A fiesta of flora and fauna. The outskirts are flush with flamenco-dress flowers and low-forest trees, which the keel-billed toucans just love. As you visit the coral reefs, mangroves, and bird sanctuaries, it becomes clear that every creature was invited to this peninsular party.
• Airfare is not included—be sure to book your flights well in advance
• Valid for stays from now to December 23, 2015
• Resort credit includes $30 toward a romantic dinner at the hotel, $70 toward a massage, $40 toward two coupons for wine at dinner, and $10 toward gym access
• Add up to 2 guests to your room: Children younger than 7 stay free, ages 7-12 are $85/night, and ages 13+ require verification with the reservation department
• Blackout dates are October 1 to 3 and November 5 to 9, 2015
Amazing staff and beautiful, large hotel rooms! We loved the food, restaurant choices, the two pools were lovely, and the whole resort was very, very clean. Any time we had a request, they made it happen for us. Will be returning again.-- LivingSocial Member
The staff at the hotel was great! They always had events planned during the day around the pool, as well as at night for people who wanted to go out and explore nightlife. We had tons of fun and would definitely stay here again!-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now to December 23, 2015
- Book-by date: customer must contact merchant by September 19, 2015 to make booking
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes all meals, snacks, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, daily activities, non-motorized water sports, and limited internet access; $150 resort credit per room, per stay - includes $30 toward a romantic dinner at the hotel, $70 toward a massage, $40 toward two coupons for wine at dinner, and $10 toward gym access; taxes and gratuities
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 2 adults; up to 2 additional guests may be added based on availability. Children from ages 0-6 stay free, ages 7-12 are $85/night, and ages 13+ require verification with the reservation department
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout Dates: October 1 to 3 and November 5 to 9, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 23, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 23, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 23, 2015 • Enjoy By December 23, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings