All-Inclusive Paradise at a Cancun Resort + Flights
Apple Vacations • Cancun, Mexico
- An All-Inclusive Four- or Seven-Night Stay in a Deluxe Beachfront Premium Room at Grand Park Royal Cancun Caribe in Cancun, Mexico ($699 to $1,169 per Person), Including:
- Round-Trip International Flights Between Baltimore, Boston, Fort Lauderdale, New York City, Philadelphia, or Pittsburgh and Cancun
- Round-Trip Ground Transportation Between Airport and Accommodations
- All Meals, Snacks, and Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Beverages; 24-Hour Room Service; Non-Motorized Water Sports at the Nearby Marina; Access to Fitness Center; and a $100 Resort Credit Per Room, Per Stay
- Buy One, Get One Free AV-OK Travel Protection
- Airline Fuel Surcharges and Hotel Taxes
- Priced per Person Based on Double Occupancy (See Fine Print)
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation by June 15
Wrap yourself in all-inclusive luxury at this tropical paradise overlooking the Caribbean.
Judging from the pulverized pillars of Las Ruinas del Rey and the fallen walls of Yamil Lu'um, party seekers have been bringing down the house in Quintana Roo long before its state-aided tourist boom in the 1970s. Like Las Vegas and Ibiza, Cancun is a party city that never ceases to show its visitors a good time. Still, if you can get past the bronzed bodies and late-night tequila shots, you'll find the seductive surf-side town is awash in cultural treasures.
At Grand Park Royal Cancun Caribe, 400 meters of coastline and poolside and rooftop bars faithfully perpetuate the Yucatán Peninsula's propensity for throwing down. Tear yourself away from the never-ending in-room mini bar and you'll see your Deluxe Beachfront Premium Room is true to its name—turquoise tides slide ashore on sugar-soft sands not far from your balcony or terrace. The property has two pools: One's rocking with volleyball and dancing, and the other is perfect for taking a snooze on Bali beds. Be it boogie board, pedal boat, kayak, or sailing skiff, Caribbean flotation is on your horizon with the inclusion of all non-motorized water sports. And with unlimited dining at four restaurants, variety is always on the menu.
The mystery of Mayan history awaits. Climbing Coba, the Mayans' highest pyramid, is a feat worth accomplishing, but feeding fruit to the iguanas at the top makes it a fait accompli. Underground rivers and natural wells are best accessed at Xcaret, an archaeological park on the Riviera Maya. Their tropical jungle trails and butterfly pavilions lend a lavish lushness to your already plush vacation.
Semiprecious stones and semi-clad dancers. Ciudad Cancun (the city proper) is the place to be. Jewelers set onyx in the marketplace by day and sweaty bods bump to the beats of Coco Bongo by night.
A fiesta of flora and fauna. The outskirts are flush with flamenco-dress flowers and low-forest trees, which the keel-billed toucans just love. As you visit the coral reefs, mangroves, and bird sanctuaries, it becomes clear that every creature was invited to this peninsular party.
Baltimore (BWI) departures for seven-night stays:
8/15, 8/22, 8/29, 9/5, 9/12, 9/19, 9/26 ($999)
Boston (BOS) departures for four-night stays:
8/28-8/29, 9/5-9/6, 9/11-9/12, 9/18-9/19, 9/25-9/26, 10/3, 10/10, 10/23 ($949)
Fort Lauderdale (FLL) departures for four-night stays:
8/29, 9/6, 9/12, 9/26, 10/1, 10/3, 10/9-10/11, 10/16, 10/18-10/19, 10/23-10/24, 10/31, 11/6, 11/8, 11/9, 11/13, 11/15, 11/30, 12/3, 12/6, 12/7, 12/9, 12/11, 12/13 ($699)
New York City (JFK) departures for seven-night stays:
9/1-9/2, 9/8-9/9, 9/15-9/16, 9/23, 9/29 ($1,049)
Philadelphia (PHL) departures for seven-night stays:
8/30, 9/6, 9/13, 9/27, 9/29 ($1,129)
Pittsburgh (PIT) departures for seven-night stays:
8/17, 8/24, 8/31, 9/7, 9/14, 9/21, 9/28 ($1,169)
All dates are in 2015. Priced per person based on double occupancy; see fine print.
• Book your stay with Apple Vacations by June 15
• Traveling solo? Single-occupancy rates are $285 for BOS and FLL trips, $460 for BWI, PHL, and PIT trips, and $500 for JFK trips
About Apple Vacations
Convenient flights. All-inclusive resorts. Exotic beach locales. For more than 40 years, Apple Vacations has been providing travelers with everything they want in a getaway. With Apple, you'll have access to flights from a wide array of US cities, as well as diverse accommodations in coveted destinations across the globe. Best of all, this provider's trusted expertise makes planning your trip as simple and stress-free as the vacation itself. Whether you need an all-inclusive resort for the family or a more intimate retreat for a couples' Escape, the agents at Apple will help you book the ultimate vacation.
Grand Park Royal Cancun Caribe could not be more perfect!! We got a terrific view of the Caribbean Sea and our room was lovely!! The Caribbean Sea is gorgeous and felt like paradise! I love that it was all inclusive...-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 2 additional as gifts; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Book by date: customer must contact merchant by June 15, 2015 to make booking
- If you do not book your travel with the merchant by June 15, 2015 the offer promotional value will automatically expire, and the escape price will be refunded to you within 2 business days after June 15, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes round-trip international flights between BWI, BOS, FLL, JFK, PHL, AND PIT to CUN; round-trip ground transportation between airport and accommodations; all meals, snacks, alcoholic beverages, and non-alcoholic beverages; 24-hour room service; non-motorized water sports at the nearby marina; access to fitness center; buy 1, get 1 free AV-OK travel protection; airline fuel surcharges and hotel taxes
- Voucher also includes a $100 resort credit per room, per stay
- No refunds will be made for unused components of this vacation package such as transfers or unused resort coupons
- Air service via American Airlines, Aeromexico, SunCountry, United Airlines, US Airways, Frontier, JetBlue, Spirit, or Xtra Airways
- Baggage fees may apply
- Scheduled air packages, pre-departure: both the cancel and booking change fees are $45 per person Apple fee plus applicable hotel and airline penalties; note: some hotels and air carriers do not allow name changes. These fees apply to changes to the departure date, flight, duration, class of service, departure city and destination. Scheduled air change fees may be up to 100% of the fare
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during 1 stay
- Double occupancy: rates are per person based on double occupancy (2 people sharing a room). Each of 2 guests must purchase an Escape and arrange to stay together at the property. Single occupancy requires an additional fee of $285 for Boston and Fort Lauderdale departures; $460 for Baltimore, Philadelphia, and Pittsburgh departures; and $500 for New York City departures
- Merchant cancellation policy applies, please view www.book.applevacations.com/ftc for all details; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Review the State Department's website for passport/visa requirements and important announcements before traveling to your destination
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 15, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 15, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 15, 2015 • Enjoy By June 15, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings