All-Inclusive Splendor on the Beaches of Cozumel
El Cozumeleño Beach Resort • Cozueml, Mexico
- A Three- ($465), Four- ($620), or Five-Night ($775) All-Inclusive Stay for Two in an Oceanfront Room
- All Inclusive of Unlimited Meals, Snacks, Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Drinks, Non-Motorized Sports, and Daily Activities
- One Admission to Discover Mexico Per Room
- Two Admissions to the Playa Mia Water Park
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
LivingSocial members say they "can't wait to go back" to this oceanfront resort with a "fantastic" staff and "amazing" rooms.
Just off the coast of Mexico's Yucatan Peninsula, the island of Cozumel is covered with dense tropical jungle and rimmed by some of the most beautiful beaches in the Caribbean. Island activity centers on the western shore, where the city of San Miguel charms with sunny promenades and thumping discoteques. Mayan ruins serve as a reminder of Mexico's past, while clusters of luxury beach resorts revel in the trappings of modernity.
El Cozumeleño Beach Resort is perched on a stretch of sugary sand north of San Miguel. Rooms at this all-inclusive haven boast ocean views, private terraces, and king or double beds with plenty of space to spread out. The sprawling grounds contain multiple pools, two restaurants and five bars, a variety of water sports, and almost anything else you can dream up. At night, consider the west-facing resort your front-row seat to a dazzling sunset.
Take a swing across the street at Cozumel Country Club boasting PGA-level golf, or purchase a parasailing or fishing excursion through Mayan Travel Tours. At dinner, you can sample Latin flavors with first-class food and drink at any of the resort's on-site restaurants, including El Cocal, Bananas Snack Bar, or the elegant La Veranda. You'll also get admission to the Playa Mia Water Park and Discover Mexico, a cultural park that features interactive exhibits, an arts and crafts shop, a small mercado, and other authentic Mexican sights and sounds.
"Had a great time! Accommodations were nice. Would definitely vacation there again!"-- LivingSocial Member
"Fantastic facilities, food, and drink. Excellent and friendly staff. Will definitely be going back."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays from now until December 18, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture and fees
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests; up to 2 additional children may be added based on availability and at an additional cost
- Children 11 and younger are $10 each per night; contact property for other rates
- All Inclusive of Unlimited Meals, Snacks, Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Drinks, Non-Motorized Sports, Daily Activities Program, Wi-Fi in common areas, Nightly Entertainment, and Hotel Fees and Taxes
- Tax and service included
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): September 18-30; October 2-6; October 30- November 3; November 26- December 2
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 18, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 18, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 18, 2014 • Enjoy By December 18, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings