Ocean Views at an All-Inclusive Cozumel Resort
Park Royal Cozumel • Cozumel, Mexico
- An All-Inclusive Three- ($473), Four- ($630), or Five-Night ($787) Stay for Two in a Deluxe Room, from April 9 to July 9 or August 10 to December 23
- Or, an All-Inclusive Three- ($510), Four- ($680), or Five-Night ($850) Stay for Two in a Deluxe Room, From July 10 to August 9
- All-Inclusive of All Meals and Drinks, Entrance to Gym and Water Areas, Wi-Fi, and Taxes and Gratuities
- 25% Discount on Spa Services
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
There's no limit to the food, sun, or fun at this all-inclusive resort on the shores of the Caribbean.
Upon arrival at the Park Royal Cozumel, bask in the ocean breeze on your private glass balcony. Each sun-drenched room boasts beds with premium linens and hypoallergenic pillows, a flat-screen cable TV, air conditioning, electronic key access, an in-room safe, and a granite and marble bathroom with separate vanity area.
This modern Mayan-themed resort is surrounded by a lush, tropical landscape, and it cozies up to one of Mexico's largest and most magnificent coral reefs. Pick up gear from the on-site dive shop and discover more than 500 species of tropical fish.
Thaw out under the sun playing a heated game of volleyball on a private, sandy beach. Then, present your voucher for a discount on any treatment at the spa and give yourself the gift of ultimate indulgence. Of course, if you'd rather just lounge around, three crystal-clear pools—and unlimited libations from the Bikini Shack poolside bar—are calling your name.
Come nightfall, wake up your taste buds at your choice of three world-class restaurants: the upscale El Italiano; the more casual El Mexicano; or the super-chill buffet-style spot, La Veranda.
With daily activities and nightly entertainment, you won't want to leave the resort. But if you do, take the short walk to downtown Cozumel for a day of shopping, or swim with dolphins at Chankanaab Park for a truly unforgettable experience.
Just off the coast of Mexico's Yucatan Peninsula, the island of Cozumel is covered with dense tropical jungle and rimmed by some of the most beautiful beaches and best diving sites in the Caribbean. Island activity centers on the western shore, where the city of San Miguel charms with sunny promenades and thumping discotheques. Contrasting with the modern resorts and towns on the islands, Mayan ruins serve as a vivid reminder of Mexico's past.
• Airfare is not included in this voucher
• Bring up to two kiddos for $40 per child, per night; kids younger than 7 stay free
Park Royal Cozumel was a great place for my wife and I to relax and enjoy lazy days by the pools located right by the ocean. The access to the all-inclusive food and drinks was very convenient, always tasty, and always served with a smile.-- LivingSocial Member
50% off a spa service was a great perk! Loved Park Royal Cozumel, had a wonderful vacation there.-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Book by date: customer must contact merchant by June 15, 2015 to make booking
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes all-inclusive of all meals and drinks, entrance to gym and water areas, wi-fi, and taxes and gratuities, and 25% discount on spa services
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during 1 stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests; up to 1 additional adult may be added based on availability and at an additional cost (please check with hotel for extra adult supplement) or up to 2 children may be added based on availability and at an additional cost of $40 per night (ages 7-12). Children ages 0-6 are free
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Upgrades to an ocean-view room available; please inquire with merchant at time of booking reservation
- Blackout date(s): May 10 to 18; May 23 to June 3; September 18 to 20; November 27 to 30, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 23, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 4, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 23, 2015 • Enjoy By December 23, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings