Kick Back in an All-Inclusive Caribbean Paradise
Park Royal Cozumel Resort • Cozumel, Mexico
- A Three- ($435), Four- ($580), Five- ($725), Six- ($870), or Seven-Night ($1,015) All-Inclusive Stay for Two in a Deluxe Ocean View Room
- All Inclusive of Meals, Drinks, Resort Activities, Taxes, and Gratuities
- 50% Discount on Spa Services
- Complimentary Entrance to Gym and Water Areas
Just off the coast of Mexico's Yucatan Peninsula, the island of Cozumel is covered with dense tropical jungle and rimmed by some of the most beautiful beaches in the Caribbean. Island activity centers on the western shore, where the city of San Miguel charms with sunny promenades and thumping discotheques. Mayan ruins serve as a reminder of Mexico's past, while clusters of luxury beach resorts revel in the trappings of modernity.
Upon arrival at the Park Royal Cozumel Resort, bask in the ocean breeze on your private glass balcony, which overlooks the majestic waters of the Caribbean. Each sun-drenched room boasts beds with premium linens and hypoallergenic pillows, a granite and marble bathroom with separate vanity area, a flat-screen cable TV, air conditioning, electronic key access, and an in-room safe.
This modern Mayan-themed resort is surrounded by a lush, tropical landscape, and it cozies up to one of Mexico's largest and most magnificent coral reefs. Pick up gear from the on-site dive shop and discover more than 500 species of tropical fish.
Thaw out under the sun playing a heated game of volleyball on a private, sandy beach; present your voucher for 50 percent off any treatment at the spa and give yourself the gift of ultimate indulgence; or, if you'd rather just chill, lounge around one of three crystal-clear pools as you lap up unlimited libations from the Bikini Shack poolside bar.
Come nightfall, wake up your taste buds at your choice of three world-class restaurants: the upscale El Italiano; the more casual El Mexicano; or the super-chill buffet-style spot, La Veranda.
With daily activities and nightly entertainment, you won't want to leave the resort. But if you do, take the short walk to downtown Cozumel for a day of shopping, or swim with dolphins at Chankanaab National Park for a truly unforgettable experience.
"Great place for my wife and I to relax and enjoy lazy days by the pools located by the ocean. The access to the all-inclusive food and drinks was convenient, always tasty, and always served with a smile. We are looking forward to coming back again."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays from February 1 to December 23, 2014; must be made by September 1, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations or with any other offers or discounts
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests; max occupancy is 2 adults and 2 children or 3 adults
- Two children 6 and under stay and eat free, children 7 -12 are $40 per child per night, anyone over 12 is charged as an adult
- Includes Complimentary Entrance to Gym and Wet Areas
- Taxes and service included
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): February 17-26, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 23, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 14, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 23, 2014 • Enjoy By December 23, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings