An Island Retreat Not Far from Cancun
Hotel Villa Rolandi • Isla Mujeres, Mexico
- A Four-Night Stay for Two in an Oceanfront Junior Suite with Jacuzzi Between Now and December 23, 2013 or April 22 and December 23, 2014 ($650), or Between January 5 and April 21, 2014 ($715)
- Or, a Five-Night Stay for Two in an Oceanfront Junior Suite with Jacuzzi Between Now and December 23, 2013 or April 22 and December 23, 2014 ($810), or Between January 5 and April 21, 2014 ($890)
- Or, a Six-Night Stay for Two in an Oceanfront Junior Suite with Jacuzzi Between Now and December 23, 2013 or April 22 and December 23, 2014 ($975), or Between January 5 and April 21, 2014 ($1,075)
- Round-Trip Yacht Transportation to the Island for Two, and a Three-Course Dinner for Two and a Bottle of Wine at Casa Rolandi
- 20% Discount on Food and Beverages, 50% Discount on a Swim with Dolphins, and 20% Discount on Spa Services
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Away from the crowded beaches of Cancun and just 15 minutes by boat is the quintessential island hideaway: Isla Mujeres. Surrounded by the calm, warm Caribbean Sea, the four-mile-long island is remote, but not lacking luxe accommodations. Here, people get around on mopeds or golf carts, though a bus runs from El Centro (downtown) to the various neighborhoods. Most of the action takes place along Hidalgo Street, where fantastic restaurants and entertainment lure those who aren't too busy diving among the nearby coral reefs.
Hotel Villa Rolandi is an intimate luxury hotel known for hosting celebrities seeking an away-from-it-all vibe. "The sense of escape begins the minute you board a private yacht at Cancun's Embarcadero Marina and leave behind the lineup of pirate ships and tour boats," says Concierge.com. "Graceful white egrets gaze unperturbed from mangrove perches as your craft slips into Laguna Makax on the sleepy western shore of Isla Mujeres. A porter awaiting your arrival leads the way up a marble staircase to a suite overlooking the sparkling sea." Listed on Travel + Leisure's T+L 500 in 2010, the adults-only property features rooms with Italian marble or local tikul stone finishes, a private terrace with ocean views and a Jacuzzi, and spa-like bathrooms with a shower that can be converted to a sauna.
Between the zipline adventures and the world-class diving, you'll find plenty to keep you occupied within minutes of the hotel. Sandwiched between a white-sand beach and a deep-water lagoon (where the resort's private yacht docks each day), Villa Rolandi's landscape boasts three outdoor pools, yacht services, and The Spa & Thalasso Center. After dark, Casa Rolandi provides the perfect setting for a romantic dinner overlooking the ocean. European Chef Daniele Muller's Swiss-Italian menu offers such specialties as calamari brochettes, brick-oven goat with grappa, and handmade cheese tortellini.
"The luxury starts with the private yacht that delivers you to this hotel's lagoon dock from Cancún's Embarcadero Marina. Each elegant suite has an ocean view, a king-size bed, and a sitting area that leads to a balcony with a heated Jacuzzi."-- Read Fodor's Review of Hotel Villa Rolandi
"Villa Rolandi is a fantastic hotel; truly a hidden gem. I only have praise for this resort—it more than met my expectations. The staff was attentive and friendly. The food was excellent, the room was nicely appointed, and the view was mesmerizing."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Includes Round-Trip Yacht Transportation to the Island for Two, and a Three-Course Dinner for Two and a Bottle of Wine at Casa Rolandi, 20% Discount on Food and Beverages, 50% Discount on a Swim with Dolphins, and 20% Discount on Spa Services
- Dinner includes one bottle of wine, additional beverages and gratuities are not included
- Taxes of 19% are not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): December 23- January 4, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 23, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 23, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 23, 2014 • Enjoy By December 23, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings