An All-Inclusive Caribbean Stay in Peaceful Tulum
Grand Bahia Principe Tulum • Akumal, Mexico
- An All-Inclusive Four-Night ($559), Five-Night ($699), Six-Night ($839), or Seven-Night ($979) Stay for Two in a Superior Room, Including:
- All Meals, Non-Alcoholic and Alcoholic Non-Premium Beverages, Mini-Bar Access, and Snacks
- Use of Non-Motorized Sports Equipment
- Nightly Entertainment
- Waived Resort Taxes and Service Fees
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
The decidedly stylish beach town of Tulum, on Mexico's Riviera Maya, has taken the road less traveled among Yucatan vacation destinations. While nearby Cancun and Playa del Carmen draw travelers with all-night parties, Tulum has opted for a quieter, more boutique vibe, one that runs on sustainable energy sources, like solar and wind power. It's also the site of one of the peninsula's most majestic Maya ruins, which sit on a cliff overlooking the Caribbean. But for all its laid-back charm, Tulum is still a hotbed of activity for those who enjoy snorkeling, hiking, windsurfing, golfing, and other outdoor activities. And, yes, you will find a vibrant nightlife scene here. This is Mexico, after all.
Even the all-inclusive Grand Bahia Principe Tulum seems smaller than its 978 rooms let on. Perhaps because they're divided up into quaint three-story villas, all with views of the crystal-clear Caribbean. What's more, the lush grounds are alive with tropical gardens and other natural settings, evoking a jungle-like setting.
Each of 522 Superior rooms, decorated in a vibrant tropical motif, is equipped with air-conditioning and satellite TV, and appointed with one king or two full beds, a private bathroom, and a balcony or terrace.
Start your day by taking a dip in one of several lake-style pools—there's even one in which guests can swim with dolphins. Crank things up a notch with a snorkeling or scuba diving adventure in the world's second-largest coral reef, hit the 36-hole golf course, or explore the ancient ruins just a stone's throw from the resort.
At the main restaurant, you'll have an international array of buffet cuisine to choose from, while two theme restaurants—Don Pablo Restaurant and Tequila Restaurant—offer sumptuous à la carte items such as surf and turf, fajitas, and even duck. On-site you'll also find a number of bars, from open-air oceanfront lounges to poolside and swim-up bars, while nightly entertainment (from live shows to nightclubs) is available to those who want to spice things up.
"A gorgeous place! Beach was beautiful, room was comfortable, staff was lovely, and a view to dream about!"-- CheapCaribbean.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between now and December 23, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests
- Voucher is inclusive of All Meals, Non-Alcoholic and Alcoholic Non-Premium Beverages, Mini-Bar Access, and Snacks Use of Non-Motorized Sports Equipment and Nightly Entertainment
- Tax and service included
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 23, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 23, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 23, 2013 • Enjoy By December 23, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 59% savings