Dive In: Seaside Adventure at a Puerto Rico Resort
Rincon Beach Resort • Anasco, Puerto Rico
- A Three- ($319), Four- ($429), or Five-Night ($529) Stay for Two in a Superior Room, Any Days of the Week from September 17 to December 20, 2015
- Or, a Three- ($399), Four- ($529), or Five-Night ($659) Stay for Two in a Superior Room, Any Days of the Week from December 21, 2015 to April 15, 2016
- Two Glasses of Rum Punch at Splash Bar
- One-Hour Kayak Rental
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation (Blackout Dates Apply)
Enjoy a quiet beachfront location—plus the best in Caribbean food, drink, and adventure—at this award-winning resort overlooking the Bay of Añasco.
Some of the world's best surfing, diving, snorkeling, kayaking, and whale watching: It's all right here in the 85-degree waters of Puerto Rico's Bay of Añasco. On the western edge of this Caribbean island, far from the high-rises of San Juan, Rincon Beach Resort affords visitors a half-jungle, half-sea, and totally mellow experience in America's oft-forgotten commonwealth. And you won't even need a passport to get there.
This award-winning hotel features a free-form infinity pool with a Jacuzzi that overlooks the sea, two bars—including a swim-up bar—and two restaurants, Brasas and Pelican Beachfront Grill. You'll be staying in a Superior Room, equipped with A/C, a queen bed, and a flat-screen cable TV, and you'll spend the day taking in views from the water during a one-hour kayak rental. Head back to Splash Bar for two glasses of rum punch to jump-start your evening.
Commonly referred to as "the surfing capital of the Caribbean," the west coast of Puerto Rico is home to endless world-class surf spots, ranging from mellow beach breaks to ripping point breaks. While lessons are available for beginners, those who want to enjoy the Caribbean without a board have several choices as well. After your kayak rental, try snorkeling in Desecheo National Wildlife Refuge, where some of the clearest water in the world breeds a rainbow of sea life living among the protected coral reefs.
For those who simply want to enjoy the ocean view without getting in, there are endless options, from horseback riding on tropical seaside trails or exploring Rio Camuy Cave Park (the third-largest cave system in the world) to visiting the Arecibo Observatory—home of the world's largest radio telescope.
For additional information, visit Rincon Beach Resort on Facebook.
• Airfare is not included—remember to book your travel well in advance
• 9% taxes and 13% resort fees are not included—you'll pay those directly to the property when booking
• Plan around the blackout dates: December 25, 2015-January 12, 2016; February 15-21; March 25-27, 2016
It's a bit off the beaten path, but that's part of the allure of this oceanfront resort. The South Seas–style decor begins in the high-ceilinged lobby, where comfy sofas invite you to enjoy the view through the Royal Poinciana trees.-- Read Fodor's Review of Rincon Beach Resort
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now to April 15, 2015
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made. Once your reservation is confirmed you will have 48 hours to make any changes or cancel. After 48 hours the reservation will be considered final and no more changes or cancellations are allowed; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes 2 glasses of Rum punch at Splash Bar and 1-hour kayak rental
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests
- Children are welcome at the property
- Airfare not included
- 9% Government Tax and 13% Resort Fee not included; payable directly to the property at booking
- All taxes, fees and upgrade payments are due at booking
- Upgrades available; please inquire with merchant at time of booking reservation
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): December 25 , 2015 to January 12, 2016, February 15 to 21, and March 25 to 27, 2016
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 15, 2016 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 15, 2021 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 15, 2016 • Enjoy By April 15, 2016
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings