Falling in Love with the Southwest
Hotel Albuquerque at Old Town • Albuquerque, NM
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Standard King or Two Double Room ($99) or a King Suite ($119)
- Bottle of New Mexican Wine
- $25 Food and Beverage Credit
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Three Nights
The most populous city in New Mexico, Albuquerque straddles the Rio Grande in the center of the state. Its desert locale belies the juicy history and culture for which the city is known. Visitors will want to wring out every last drop of flavor the colorful Old Town district has to offer: ten blocks of shops, Southwestern art galleries, and saucy eateries. Peek into The Albuquerque Museum of Art and History, just steps off the Old Town Plaza, to see collections spanning four centuries and pieces by established New Mexican artists.
Named number six on Outside magazine's list of America's Best Cities in 2009, Albuquerque draws outdoor enthusiasts with an average of 278 sunny days per year and gorgeous natural features: the Rio Grande and nearby Sandia Mountains. Its Open Space program preserves land in and around the city, making it easy to find hiking trails with stunning views—don't miss the petroglyphs along Rinconada Canyon Trail. And the area is a haven for cyclists, boasting more than 400 miles of bike paths and trails—the Paseo del Bosque Trail runs right through the city.
In the center of the action, you'll find the Hotel Albuquerque at Old Town. The inviting lobby blends Spanish Mission and Native American decorative elements, while romantic guest rooms offer cushy beds, Juliet balconies, and complimentary wireless Internet. A swanky pool area and available spa services ensure you'll have plenty of ways to relax. At dinnertime, dive into a green chile cheeseburger at on-site Gardunos of Mexico, or order up one of the restaurant's chef specialties like the Plaza Vieja Shrimp Tacos or the sizzling iron-skillet fajitas. And when it comes to nightlife, you can make waves at the hotel's sophisticated nightclub, QBar, renowned for its expert mixologists and award-winning cocktails.
"This was an absolutely amazing place and I wish we stayed longer than two days. The service was amazing, everyone was friendly and they really took care of us."-- LivingSocial Member
"We had a really nice stay because the place was very quiet at night and rooms were comfortable. Food in La Plazuela was excellent. I would definitely stay again."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 3 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 3 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now - March 31, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes one bottle of New Mexican Wine, $25 food and beverage credit, and Wi-Fi
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests; up to 2 additional guests may be added to a Standard King or Two Double Room based on availability
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Lodging taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Children are welcome at the property
- Upgrades available; please inquire with merchant at time of booking reservation
- Blackout date(s): December 9-10, 31, 2013; January 10-11, 15-16, 31, 2014; February 7, 14-15, 2014; March 6, 18-22, 26-27, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2014 • Enjoy By March 31, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings