Totally Modern, Totally Midtown
Artmore Hotel • Midtown Atlanta, GA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Loft Suite, Sundays through Thursdays ($137)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Loft Suite, Fridays and Saturdays ($259)
- Daily Buffet Breakfast for Two
- Two Welcome Cocktails
- Valet Parking for One Vehicle
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Four Nights
A work of art to suit its name, this Midtown boutique hotel is decked out in a sultry palette of black, white, and red.
Midtown Atlanta might as well be renamed Uptown. Not for its geography, of course, but for its rising reputation as the epicenter of all things hip in Hotlanta. From the High Museum of Art to the recent influx of contemporary art galleries just west of the neighborhood, Midtown is a mecca for culture. But it's also home to a number of up-and-coming (as well as classic) restaurants, trendy cocktail bars, and boutique hotels.
One of these is Artmore Hotel, a boutique property originally built in 1924 that delivers a personalized approach to hospitality. Situated on West Peachtree Street, this recently renovated hotel features sleek guest rooms done up in sensual reds, creams, blacks, and grays. Each generously large Loft Suite is appointed with a Restronic king-size bedroom, a modern kitchen with refrigerator and wet bar, an oversize living room with a 37-inch flat-screen TV and iPod docking station, and a spacious bathroom stocked with Aveda amenities.
First stop: the Artmore's Studio Bar & Courtyard. This outpost of hip, with white leather stools and modern-minimalist light fixtures, is frequented by locals and out-of-towners alike. And it opens onto a festive outdoor courtyard whose centerpiece, a flaming stone fountain, sets the mood for evening revelry.
During the day, cross the street to the High Museum of Art, showcasing more than 13,000 works in its permanent collection, which spans centuries of art from around the world. Or, for a more boutique cultural experience, head a few blocks west to Saltworks.
For dinner—and a time-honored taste of true Southern cooking—try South City Kitchen. This Midtown staple has been dishing up classic Southern cuisine with a modern, upscale twist (think cornmeal-crisped oysters and local Georgia trout) since 1993.
For additional information, visit the Artmore Hotel on Facebook.
"Everything is great—the price, the service, the room amenities, and the location. Right across the street from a rail station that takes you everywhere. A walk around the corner takes you to the High Museum of Art, at which I spent an entire afternoon."-- VirtualTourist
escapes 30-day promise
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between now and June 30, 2014; must be made by April 21, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Loft Suite maximum occupancy is four; breakfast and cocktails are not included for more than two people
- Includes parking for 1 vehicle
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): April 3-6 and May 9-10
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2014 • Enjoy By June 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings