A Luxury Stay in Atlantic City + Comedy Tickets & More
Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa • Atlantic City, NJ
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Classic Room, Mondays through Thursdays ($79)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a Fiore Suite, Sundays through Thursdays, Plus a $100 Dining Credit and a Spa Day Pass for Two ($249)
- Admission for Two to The Comedy Club
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Three Nights
Between the "extremely elegant" accommodations and "wonderful" employees, this is "the only place to stay and play in Atlantic City!" —Raves from LivingSocial Members
As the first Las Vegas-style resort on the East Coast, Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa is the pride of Atlantic City, attracting top comedians and celebrity chefs, not to mention the casino circuit's highest rollers. And you? You're about to be a part of that exclusive group.
Widely recognized as the spark that reignited Atlantic City, Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa, the Italian-style 2,000-room hotel at Renaissance Pointe, is more than just a gambler's jackpot: With 12 restaurants, 10 shops, a comedy club, a concert theater, an event center, 2 nightclubs, more bars than we can count, and, oh yeah, a spa, salon, pool, and fitness center, this resort is a destination in and of itself. After a $50 million redesign of the guest rooms and hotel corridors last year, each tastefully appointed room features floor-to-ceiling windows, a marbled bathroom with a two-person shower, a bed draped in fine linens, a flat-screen TV, and sleek modern furnishings.
Where better to start your stay than at the casino? Slots, blackjack, poker, roulette—you name it, Borgata has a few dozen options. Then head for dinner at one of the five fine-dining restaurants where those who've purchased the Fiore Suite option will have a chance to indulge in their $100 credit. Some of the country's top chefs have restaurants at Borgata, dishing up the best of everything, from steak to seafood, Japanese to Italian. "Dining here is the best of the casino hotels,"Frommer's says. And according to Zagat's 2012 and 2013 America's Top Restaurants Guide, it's also home to Atlantic City's top restaurant—Old Homestead Steak House.
Afterward, go for a laugh at The Comedy Club. Several nights a week, The Music Box hosts stand-up shows beginning at 9 p.m., and each show generally features three comics. (On Thursdays through October 9, guests can enjoy a burlesque show onstage in place of the comedy show.) If you can find the time—and you really should—arrange to luxuriate in a treatment at Spa Toccare. Here, tensions melt. Knots disappear. Skin glistens. Eyes sparkle. And a new you emerges just in time to wave buh-bye to your worldly cares. "The undisputed champ," says Frommer's of Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa. Even without this Escape, you'd be hard-pressed to disagree. With it, you're in for the best of the best in Atlantic City.
"The hotel room is amazing. It's beautiful, comfortable, and quiet and we had a nice view. We loved our stay and would certainly go back!"-- LivingSocial Member
"Amazing time. Borgata was very accommodating... Spa was amazing and the comedy show was great!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 3 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Valid for travel between now and December 19, 2014
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- All room, restaurant and Comedy Club (Burlesque Show) reservations must be made over the phone and subject to availability
- The guest whose name is on the reservation must be at least 21 years of age and must be the one checking in upon arrival
- All registered hotel guests must present a valid, state-issued photo ID
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher is valid for 2 guests
- Check-in begins at 4 p.m. Mondays through Saturdays and at 5 p.m. on Sundays and rooms are held until 9 p.m.; checkout is 11 a.m.
- Access to the Borgata pool is restricted to persons 18 years and older unless accompanied by an adult and is available for use after check-in with room key and until pool closes on day of departure
- Dining credit is valid towards all Borgata's fine dining restaurants only, these include: Bobby Flay Steak, Fornelletto, Izakaya, Old Homestead Steak House, and Wolfgang Puck American Grille; subject to availability
- All shows are subject to availability and the Burlesque Show will be in place of The Comedy Club on Thursday evenings through October 9
- Pets are not allowed
- Valet or self parking available. $5 parking fee per visit
- A major credit card is required at check-in for a $150 per night deposit for incidentals along with a $5 per night tourism fee, debit cards will not be accepted for this deposit and cash payments will be accepted to settle charges at the time of check-out
- 14% tax and $5 occupancy fee per room night are not included and will be collected at redemption
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s) for Classic Rooms: November 10, 18-19, 27
- Blackout date(s) for Fiore Suites: September 28; October 12
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 19, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 19, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 19, 2014 • Enjoy By December 19, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings