Luxury Atlantic City Stay + Comedy Tickets & More
Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa • Atlantic City, NJ
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Classic King Room with Comedy Club Passes for Two, Mondays Through Thursdays ($79) or Sundays ($89)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a Classic King Room with $100 Dining Credit (Excluding Cafeteria Outlets), Fridays ($299)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a Fiore King Suite with Comedy Club Passes for Two, Mondays Through Thursdays ($139) or Sundays ($149)
- Valid for Stays from Now to April 30, 2016 (Blackout Dates Apply)
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Two Nights
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation by March 4, 2016
Between the "extremely elegant" accommodations and "wonderful" employees, this is "the only place to stay and play in Atlantic City!" - Raves from LivingSocial Members
As the first Las Vegas-style resort on the East Coast, Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa is the pride of Atlantic City, attracting top comedians and celebrity chefs, not to mention the casino circuit's highest rollers. And you? You're about to be a part of that exclusive group.
Widely recognized as the spark that reignited Atlantic City, this Italian-style 2,000-room hotel at Renaissance Pointe is more than just a gambler's jackpot: With 12 restaurants, 10 shops, a comedy club, a concert theater, an event center, a nightclub, more bars than we can count, and—oh yeah—a spa, salon, pool, and fitness center, this resort is a destination in and of itself. After a $50 million redesign of the guest rooms and hotel corridors last year, each tastefully appointed room features floor-to-ceiling windows, a marbled bathroom—the Fiore Suite boasts a deep-soaking tub and a two-person shower—a bed draped in fine linens, a flat-screen TV, and sleek modern furnishings.
Where better to kick off your stay than at the casino? Slots, blackjack, poker, roulette—you name it, Borgata has a few dozen options. Then, head to dinner at one of the five fine-dining restaurants, where those who have opted for the $100 credit can indulge. Some of the country's top chefs have restaurants at Borgata, dishing up the best of everything, from steak to seafood, Japanese to Italian. "Dining here is the best of the casino hotels,"Frommer's says. And according to Zagat's 2012 and 2013 America's Top Restaurants Guide, it's also home to Atlantic City's top restaurant—Old Homestead Steak House.
Afterward, go for a laugh at The Comedy Club. Several nights a week, The Music Box hosts stand-up shows beginning at 9 p.m. If you can find the time—and you really should—arrange to luxuriate during a treatment at Spa Toccare. Here, tensions melt. Knots disappear. Skin glistens. And a new you emerges just in time to wave buh-bye to your worldly cares. "The undisputed champ," says Frommer's of Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa. Even without this Escape, you'd be hard-pressed to disagree. With it, you're in for the best of the best in Atlantic City.
• Remember to call and book your travel before March 4, 2016
• Vouchers not redeemed by March 4, 2016 will be converted to Deal Bucks in your LivingSocial account used to purchase the offer, equal to the paid value minus any discounts or promo codes applied at the time of purchase
• Be ready with ID and credit card to pay the $150/night deposit at check-in
• 14% tax, $5/night occupancy fee, and $10/night resort fee is not included—you'll pay those directly to the property
• Resort fee includes basic Wi-Fi and access to the fitness center during your stay
• Borgata pool is restricted to ages 18+ unless accompanied by an adult
• No pets allowed on property
• Blackout dates: January 15 and 17; February 12, 14, and 15; and March 24 and 25, 2016
The hotel room is amazing. It's beautiful, comfortable, and quiet and we had a nice view. We loved our stay and would certainly go back!-- LivingSocial Member
Amazing time. Borgata was very accommodating.[...] Spa was amazing and the comedy show was great!-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 3 per customer, up to 3 additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now to April 30, 2016
- Book by date: customer must contact merchant by March 4, 2016 to make booking
- Vouchers not redeemed by Book By Date will be converted to Deal Bucks equal to the Paid Value minus any discounts or promo codes applied at the time of purchase. Deal Bucks will be credited to your LivingSocial account used to purchase the offer
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Major credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in for $150 per night deposit for incidentals; must be 21 or over to check-in. Debit cards will not be accepted for this deposit; cash payments will be accepted to settle charges at the time of check-out
- Effective January 4, 2016, a $10 per night resort fee will be applied along with the $5 per night occupancy fee. The resort fee will include basic WiFi and access to the fitness center during your stay.
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- 14% tax and $5 occupancy fee per room night are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher is valid for 2 guests
- Access to the Borgata pool is restricted to persons 18 years and older unless accompanied by an adult and is available for use after check-in with room key and until pool closes on day of departure
- Dining credit is valid towards all Borgata's fine dining restaurants only, these include: Bobby Flay Steak, Fornelletto, Izakaya, Old Homestead Steak House, and Wolfgang Puck American Grille; subject to availability
- Pets are not allowed
- Check-in begins at 4 p.m. Mondays through Saturdays and at 5 p.m. on Sundays and rooms are held until 9 p.m.; checkout is 11 a.m.
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): January 15; January 17; February 12; February 14 and 15; and March 24 and 25, 2016
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2016 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 12, 2021 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2016 • Enjoy By April 30, 2016
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings