Secluded Romance at a B&B Near the Boardwalk
The Carisbrooke Inn • Ventnor City, NJ
- A One-Night Stay for Two in Standard Room 3, 5, or 6, or the Driftwood, Morning Mist, or Sandpiper Room; Sundays Through Thursdays ($75)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in Standard Room 3, 5, or 6, or the Driftwood, Morning Mist, or Sandpiper Room, Sundays Through Thursdays ($140) or Fridays and Saturdays ($219)
- Daily Made-to-Order Breakfast for Two
- Rose Petals on the Bed on Arrival
- Box of Homemade Cookies and Evening Wine and Cheese from 5 to 6 p.m.
- Valid for Stays from Now to April 30, 2016 (Blackout Dates Apply)
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Four Nights
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Enjoy a gourmet breakfast—plus romantic flourishes like in-room rose petals and a box of homemade cookies—at this historic inn just steps from the Atlantic City Boardwalk.
The historic seaside town of Ventnor, though just a mile from the bright lights of Atlantic City, feels far removed from the bustle. With charming turn-of-the-century architecture, locally owned boutiques and art galleries, and a relatively undeveloped coastline, this Absecon Island town feels a bit more authentic than its neighbor to the north. And though the famous boardwalk lies just minutes away, with casinos and nightlife just a few minutes farther, there are plenty of uncrowded beaches right here in Ventnor that are yours for the taking.
Just steps from the world-famous boardwalk, yet as intimate and personal as a good friend's house, The Carisbrooke Inn offers a different, homier approach to Atlantic City. This American Foursquare-style inn pays tribute to its 19th-century roots with features like a tiled roof, cornice-line brackets, high ceilings, ornate moldings, and eclectic period furnishings.
Rooms, too, exude a warmth and coziness you won't find elsewhere. After being greeted by fragrant rose petals sprinkled on the bed, you'll immediately feel at home amid luxurious beds, private bathrooms, and flat-panel HDTVs. Wake in the morning to a sumptuous spread of homemade pumpkin chocolate-chip muffins and buttermilk pancakes before heading out for a stroll along the shore—but make sure you're back at the inn by 5 p.m. for the complimentary wine and cheese hour.
• Taxes and resort fees are not included—you'll pay those directly to the property
• Plan around the blackout dates: November 23-December 1; December 20, 2015-January 2, 2016; January 15-17; February 12-14, 2016
The Carisbrooke Inn was amazing, we could see the beach from the front porch, the staff were attentive and excellent! The room was quaint, clean, comfortable and perfect for two. [...] We enjoyed it so much we stayed an extra night.-- LivingSocial Member
It was wonderful. Charming, comfy, and cozy. Our hostess was wonderfully welcoming and gracious. Food was plentiful, rooms were lovely and the beach was awesome. We are hoping to go back soon!-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now to April 30, 2016
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes daily made-to-order breakfast for 2, rose petals on the bed on arrival, and box of homemade cookies and evening wine and cheese from 5 to 6 p.m.
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Blackout date(s): November 23 to December 1; December 20, 2015 to January 2, 2016; January 15 to 17; February 12 to 14, 2016
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2016 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 30, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2016 • Enjoy By April 30, 2016
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings