Secluded Romance at a B&B Near the Boardwalk
The Carisbrooke Inn • Ventnor, NJ
- A One-Night Stay for Two in Queen Guest Room 3, 5, or 6, or the Driftwood, Morning Mist, or Sandpiper Room; Sundays Through Thursdays from Now to June 23, 2016 ($79)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in Queen Guest Room 3, 5, or 6, or the Driftwood, Morning Mist, or Sandpiper Room; Fridays from May 1 to June 23, 2016 ($139)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Queen Guest Room 3, 5, or 6, or the Driftwood, Morning Mist, or Sandpiper Room; Fridays and Saturdays from Now to April 30, 2016 ($235)
- Daily Made-to-Order Breakfast for Two
- Wine, Chocolate Heart Brownies, and Rose Petals on the Bed on Arrival
- Valid for Stays from Now to June 23, 2016 (Blackout Dates Apply)
- Combine Two Vouchers to Extend Your Stay
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Enjoy a gourmet breakfast—plus romantic flourishes like in-room rose petals, wine, and heart-shaped brownies—at this historic inn just steps from the Atlantic City Boardwalk.
The historic seaside town of Ventnor, though just a mile from the bright lights of Atlantic City, feels far removed from its bustle. With charming turn-of-the-century architecture, locally owned boutiques and art galleries, and a relatively undeveloped coastline, this Absecon Island town feels a bit more authentic than its neighbor to the north. And though the famous boardwalk lies just minutes away, with casinos and nightlife just a few minutes farther, there are plenty of uncrowded beaches right here in Ventnor that are yours for the taking.
Just steps from the world-famous boardwalk, yet as intimate and personal as a good friend's house, The Carisbrooke Inn offers a different, homier approach to Atlantic City. This American Foursquare-style inn pays tribute to its 19th-century roots with features like a tiled roof, cornice-line brackets, high ceilings, ornate moldings, and eclectic period furnishings.
Rooms, too, exude a warmth and coziness you won't find elsewhere. After being greeted by fragrant rose petals sprinkled on the luxurious bed, you'll immediately feel at home amid the private bathroom and flat-panel HDTV. Wake in the morning to a sumptuous spread of homemade pumpkin chocolate-chip muffins and buttermilk pancakes before heading out for a stroll along the shore. Then, return to the inn for a glass of wine and a sweet bite of heart-shaped brownies in your romantic room.
• Taxes and resort fees are not included—you'll pay those directly to the property
• Blackout dates: February 12-14; May 27-29, 2016
The Carisbrooke Inn was amazing, we could see the beach from the front porch, the staff were attentive and excellent! The room was quaint, clean, comfortable and perfect for two. [...] We enjoyed it so much we stayed an extra night.-- LivingSocial Member
It was wonderful. Charming, comfy, and cozy. Our hostess was wonderfully welcoming and gracious. Food was plentiful, rooms were lovely and the beach was awesome. We are hoping to go back soon!-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now to June 23, 2016
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes daily made-to-order breakfast for 2; and wine, chocolate heart brownies, and rose petals on the bed on arrival
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): February 12 to 14; and May 27 to 29, 2016
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 23, 2016 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 25, 2021 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 23, 2016 • Enjoy By June 23, 2016
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings