Wine and Dine Like a High Roller in AC
Resorts Casino Hotel • Atlantic City, NJ
get it now to save even moreclose
- A One-Night Stay for Up to Four People in a Premium King or Two-Queen Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($89) or Fridays ($139)
- $40 Food and Beverage Credit (Valid at Breadsticks, Eastwind Chinese Restaurant, Eastwind Express, the Buffet, Capriccio, or Bar One)
- Spa Access for Up to Four People
- Late 1 p.m. Checkout
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Five Nights
With 12 dining options, 11 retail shops, an indoor pool, and more, this AC resort is the king of America's Favorite Playground.
When it comes to all-American resort towns, it doesn't get much better than Atlantic City. For more than a century, shore-seekers have flocked to AC for its deep beaches, salt water taffy, and can-do spirit—the country's first boardwalk and the world's first seaside amusement pier were built here. For those chasing more action than carnival games, the city is considered the gambling capital of the East Coast, with its neon-hued casinos dotting the skyline.
An Art Deco-style property with the largest standard rooms in Atlantic City, Resorts Casino Hotel was the first hotel and casino in AC and the first legal casino outside Nevada. Today, the nearly 1,000-room resort is split into two towers: the 260-foot Ocean Tower housing the main gaming floor, a spa, a pool, and the main retail and dining level, and the comparatively new Rendezvous Tower with more than 400 luxury rooms. And the best part? Resorts Casino Hotel sits right on the boardwalk and beach.
Double down on fun at the 12 dining options, seven bars and lounges, a theater, and indoor pool—all on-site. Or, head to the Health Club and Spa, where you can unwind in the sauna after a good workout, or purchase therapeutic treatments or salon services to relieve that tension you've been playing close to the vest.
Resorts Casino Hotel's fine dining includes Capriccio—where you can enjoy elegant Italian food amid Old-World lanterns and soaring white columns—and daily happy hours at Gallagher's Steak House. You can also visit Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville entertainment complex, which runs along the Atlantic City Boardwalk and beach. Open 365 days a year, it features Margaritaville Café, LandShark Bar & Grill, 5 O'Clock Somewhere Bar, Margaritaville Coffee shop, themed gaming areas, and a selection of retail shops. Resorts' new Quick Bites Food Court includes Dunkin' Donuts, Soupman, Famous Famiglia Pizza, Haagen-Dazs, and Ruby's Dinette (opening in late April).
"Everyone there was amazing. The customer service was better than anywhere I've been..everything was clean and up to my standards. I would definitely stay here again."-- LivingSocial Member
"My boyfriend and I had an amazing time on our little getaway to Atlantic City, mainly thanks to our stay at Resorts! The room was spacious, clean, and comfortable. The service was outstanding, and the casino and boardwalk were a blast."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
the fine print
- Up to 5 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between now and May 22, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 4 guests
- Bed type subject to availability
- Food and beverage credit valid at Breadsticks, Eastwind Chinese Restaurant, Eastwind Express, the Buffet, Capriccio or Bar One only
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Pool re-opens on March 15
- Blackout date(s): March 23-26
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 22, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 17, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 22, 2014 • Enjoy By May 22, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms